Mopar Performance T&D Roller Rockers On Sale

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a limited time I am selling Mopar Performance T&D Roller Rockers for $1,050.00. Mopar Performance retail is $1,717.00. These are all new, and in a sealed box. P5007049 is the Mopar Performance number.
Thanks,
Alan

www.AlansPerformance.com

OP
OP
B

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I currently have One remaining set of the T&D Roller Rockers at the sale price above. $1,050 plus S&H. I am trying to get more though.
Thanks,
Alan:)
www.AlansPerformance.com

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you had to measure and order custom length pushrods for the Mopar 1.7's unless you mill the rocker stands on the heads. Is that true or do you know what length pushrods would work for the 1.7 RRs on a 2000 engine?

ViperRichRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you had to measure and order custom length pushrods for the Mopar 1.7's unless you mill the rocker stands on the heads. Is that true or do you know what length pushrods would work for the 1.7 RRs on a 2000 engine?

You better measure your pushrods if you change rockers!!!!!!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Accourding to the Mopar performance catalog it states "uses stock pushrods".

FYI. Not true. I have put 2 sets on my car (Sold a head package with a set and then bought a second set for my stocker heads when i put them back on), and 1 set on a buddies car. You need new pushrods to get the geometry right.

Jon

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mopars are the exact same (sans color) as the T&Ds. And the stock pushrods may or may not work. in every case that i've done this swap (about 14 so far) we have needed new pusrods. in one case, we _could_ have re-used the stock pushrods if we shimmed the pedestal stand. but that was going to bring on the wrong valvetrain geometry. so we got new pushrods.

every car is a little bit different, unfortunately.

JD

OP
OP
B

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep in mind if your not in a hurry, buy the RR's first and set up one side temporarily and measure before getting a push rod checker. You may be where you need to be if you want to use the stock ones.

As said above, you are setting up the geometry.

The stock push rods also have a thinner wall than what you would order aftermarket. If the thinner wall flexes you lose a little lift.

Alan

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

FYI. Not true. I have put 2 sets on my car (Sold a head package with a set and then bought a second set for my stocker heads when i put them back on), and 1 set on a buddies car. You need new pushrods to get the geometry right.

Jon

Yes I was mistaken. I forget where I read that, but after double checking, it wasn't the Mopar perf cat.
Sorry for any confusion.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon

Yes I was mistaken. I forget where I read that, but after double checking, it wasn't the Mopar perf cat.
Sorry for any confusion.

Cool deal, thanks for being man enough to admit your mistake. I just want to avoid miss information, it benefits the viper family as a whole if we have our information right.

Thanks,

Jon

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang