Mopars Invade Roanoke 2007

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although it was another very hot day for the annual Mopar car show today at Roanoke Motors, i was told that we had over 100 Mopars! And of that 100, we probably had around 15+ vipers! here is a pic of a few of the cars after the show and before everyone went home.

show_3a.JPG

considering all the beautiful vipers i saw today in the viper class, i was very suprised to find out that my car was the second place winner! (center).

Zdigital was the first place winner with his beautiful PREFIX modified Gen III (left), and a fellow whose name i do not know, came in third. (right).

Congrats to both of you!

show_1a.JPG

and here is a closer pic of Scott and myself.

Copy_of_show_1a.JPG

again, congrats Scott! i think it is really neat that we have been car friends since high school! :headbang: hard to believe its been almost (5) years now! :rolaugh:

we saw alot of very nice cars today. i met some new friends, hung out with some old friends, and both my boys were with me to accept my award! a day just doesnt get any better than that!

alex and charlie, it was a pleasure to meet both of you again, and i hope everyone had safe trips home. :2tu:

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS to you, BIG!!!!! Beautiful cars! Glad there was a good turnout, especially Vipers!! ~juli

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well it looks as if you were on the same sitcom as me. You look like an older version of David Madden............:lmao:

Congratulations, I was planning on coming out, but forgot I had Medieval Times tickets for Sunday...See you out there next time.

Lyle

cbarber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats again guys. That was the most Vipers I ever seen together at one time except for the 30 or so John & Dennis have for sale there at Roanoke.
CB

RT10viperfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations John! That's awesome. That was really cool your sons were there.

Betty

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had fun that day guys, and I'm glad you made it out. Actually th etotal was 22 Vipers! It's a record for Roanoke since they're been doing the show for the last 3 years for the Mopar club. Shows the resolve of the IL club, it's the same all around, good people!

Loved the cars, congrats on the awards!

See ya!

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ah the memories, that's where I picked up my first GTS. A huge, beautiful Dodge dealer in the middle of nowhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960