More money than brains/Viper prices

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to disagree with most of you.

I bought my Viper as in investment and compared to the stock market I actually am doing better. I have to admit I hit some bad times with my business and had to sell my house and a couple other things but I will NEVER sell my Viper it just means too much to me.

Of course I have been taking VERY good care of it. Infact when I sold/lost my house I moved my family into my Viper. Oh I will admit it is a LITTLE tight. When my wife has to change the baby's diaper I have to take the RT top off but really it works out pretty good.

And besides in another few years I will be able to sell if for a BIG profit.

RaceDeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say buy'm and drive'm. I drive all of the cars I own and that is why I bought them...besides, "if" our GTS's truly become collectables 20 plus years from now, the milage will only make a slight difference. Look at what a Real Cobra 427 s/c brings in, and milage is not a factor, more important is the condition at the time...If you modify your car...save all the orginal parts so when you bring it back to as new condition 20-30 years from now it will be worth more...

RaceDeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say buy'm and drive'm. I drive all of the cars I own and that is why I bought them...besides, "if" our GTS's truly become collectables 20 plus years from now, the milage will only make a slight difference. Look at what a Real Cobra 427 s/c brings in, and milage is not a factor, more important is the condition at the time...If you modify your car...save all the orginal parts so when you bring it back to as new condition 20-30 years from now it will be worth more...

RaceDeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the lower prices?

Supply and Demand.

Will I sell anytime soon?

Nope.

Do I drive it any chance I get?

Yep.

Do I understand your frustration.

Yep.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mileage means nothing, drive it all you want, you can do a ground up restoration, right? Original numbers means a lot. KEEP ALL THE ORIGINAL PARTS AND PAPERWORK. Don't throw original parts away. THAT preserves the value of the car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtoce1