More Progress Towards The 10's In My Mildly Modified 06 Viper - Turned An 11.3 @ 124

Status
Not open for further replies.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: More Progress Towards The 10's In My Mildly Modified 06 Viper - Turned An 11.3 @

Perhaps the mods could add this smiley for 1SadGTS.

You must be registered for see images

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: More Progress Towards The 10's In My Mildly Modified 06 Viper - Turned An 11.3 @

I don't know how you do math? I just looked at 12 timeslips from my runs in my ZR1 and 7 of them are over 131 mph and 5 of those are over 132 and one was 10.82 at 132.88 which is close to 133 mph. Only 4 were under 130 mph and the worst mph was 128.82 and the only other ones under 130 were 129 and change. The average mph is more like 131 for the ZR1 and out of those 12 slips 7 runs were 10.8 or better with one being a 10.7 and 3 being 10.9 and 2 being 11.0's my worst and only run that wasn't an 11.0 or better was the first shakedown run and that was 11.19. Thats like an 10.8 average at 131 for the Z. With the Viper it took 20 runs to get into the 10's and it was the only 10 second pass at 129 and change. I also ran 1 11.01 2 11.05's and 2 11.07 runs and one 11.08 in the Viper, the rest were 11 teens and 20's at anywhere from 127mph to 129 mph, with the best mph 129.8 which was 3 mph slower than my best ZR1 run which was also in worse weather than the Viper ran in. Thats more like an average of 11 teens at 128 average which is at least 3 to 4 tenths and 3 mph better average in the ZR1 than the Viper and I think I have clearly proven that, so lets keep it real! In better weather I will prove the ZR1 is even faster than I have already went. There is one major exception I take in comparison of all these (my dad is stronger than yours posts) and thats most if not all of these comparisons that I am reading are no more than hot air as no one has even had their car at the strip and for sure they haven't had their Viper and their ZR1 at the strip for comparison and I have. I can compare unbiasedly because I own both and I am not a homer to either car so I think my comparisons might be a little more realistic than these virtual comparisons I seem to be reading. I do agree with one part of one of the most recent posts and that is the Z06 is the most impressive of all 3 cars for price and performance.
READ and LEARN SPEEDFREAK the best DRIVER out there BARELY ran 10s in a Gen 4 (minus 600 foot da )trapping 5 mph faster than you are.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Way to go Dan! Looks like you've got yourself ONE HOT SNAKE!!
Here ALL you beginners LEARN this was a test i set up (back before you guys new what a Viper was) Blacks car trapped close to 140 and Smith barely got it in the 10s

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here ALL you beginners LEARN this was a test i set up (back before you guys new what a Viper was) Blacks car trapped close to 140 and Smith barely got it in the 10s

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tucker have you ever even sat in a Viper

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tucker have you ever even sat in a Viper

Nine of them, all mine.:2tu: I even still own some. Wouldn't it be cool if you owned one and weren't just a fan boy?

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nine of them, all mine.:2tu: I even still own some. Wouldn't it be cool if you owned one and weren't just a fan boy?
You mean YOUR DADDY owned 9

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You mean YOUR DADDY owned 9

You missed the part about you not even owning one. Too funny. Your comprehension is limited.
I am flattered you think I am so young. Post a picture of your house or something since you are so loaded. We can compare if you would like to.:lmao:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am flattered you think I am so young. Post a picture of your house or something since you are so loaded. We can compare if you would like to.:lmao:
Iam just a POOR NJ boy Tucker (never said i was loaded ,maybe at one time i was slightly well off) since NJ is the wealthest state in the US (HIGHEST REAL ESTATE VALUES )i take that slightly part back

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Iam just a POOR NJ boy Tucker (never said i was loaded ,maybe at one time i was slightly well off) since NJ is the wealthest state in the US (HIGHEST REAL ESTATE VALUES )i take that slightly part back

What are you driving these days, or do you have a license to pilot a car?

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PS in the county where i live one can spend 4 million dollars on a building lot so every ones defination of home values is different

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What are you driving these days, or do you have a license to pilot a car?
As i said iam a poor boy these days (just my Jeep )

OP
OP
S

Speedfreak

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Smith holds the fastest time ever stock FGT 11.0 flat .As fas as Viper ran a flat 11.3 in my GEN 4 (AT THE TIME OF THE RUN WAS THE FASTEST TIME EVER ) his 11.7 in a stock Gen 2 was also the fastest EVER at the time of the run.Once again UNTILL you actually run a 10 second run 9ACTUAL TIME )ALL OF YOUR THEORYS AND SUCH are NONSENSE.Furman is probably the best driver ever in a Gen 4 and he BARELY ran 10s (in a under 600 foot DA).PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN

Fastest run at that time. B.S. What the hell is that. So what and that is only according to you. Blah, blah, blah. He doesn't hold the record ***** and that is what you keep running your mouth about. The FASTEST time in a gen iii before my stock record run was 11.70. I blew that away. The record is the record. He either holds it or doesn't. The fastest at that time doesn't mean anything and that is only according to your bull**** memory. The record is held by furman, period. If smith is SOOOOOO bad ass then why didn't he go back out and break furman's stock record? Because HE CAN'T. You are the one full of nonsense. Smith doesn't hold a SINGLE viper or corvette stock record today, ZERO. I hold one and furman holds several. Stick that where the sun doesn't shine. Nobody cares what your warped memory remembers from 10 years ago. The record book is the record book.

Furman barely ran a 10 because of 60 foot time you idiot, which I have already beaten. If he ran a 1.70 or better it would have been a 10.8X or maybe even a 10.7x. You just don't get it man. You have no understanding of the relationship between 60 foot time and e.t. Go back to jacking off smith, which is what you do best.

OP
OP
S

Speedfreak

Viper Owner
Reaction score

READ and LEARN SPEEDFREAK the best DRIVER out there BARELY ran 10s in a Gen 4 (minus 600 foot da )trapping 5 mph faster than you are.

There is nothing to read and learn here. Sorry. It has no bearing on the arguments already made. I suggest you go back and read and learn.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PS in the county where i live one can spend 4 million dollars on a building lot so every ones defination of home values is different

I live in a tent and park my gals under trees. Tree sap is such a pain to get off without running water, but I have figured out taking the morning dew off of a mature agave will take sap right off. I have even managed to dig myself a little hole where I can get some clay to detail the cars. I have learned to manage with what little I have.:drive:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fastest run at that time. B.S. What the hell is that. So what and that is only according to you. Blah, blah, blah. He doesn't hold the record ***** and that is what you keep running your mouth about. The FASTEST time in a gen iii before my stock record run was 11.70. I blew that away. The record is the record. He either holds it or doesn't. The fastest at that time doesn't mean anything and that is only according to your bull**** memory. The record is held by furman, period. If smith is SOOOOOO bad ass then why didn't he go back out and break furman's stock record? Because HE CAN'T. You are the one full of nonsense. Smith doesn't hold a SINGLE viper or corvette stock record today, ZERO. I hold one and furman holds several. Stick that where the sun doesn't shine. Nobody cares what your warped memory remembers from 10 years ago. The record book is the record book.

Furman barely ran a 10 because of 60 foot time you idiot, which I have already beaten. If he ran a 1.70 or better it would have been a 10.8X or maybe even a 10.7x. You just don't get it man. You have no understanding of the relationship between 60 foot time and e.t. Go back to jacking off smith, which is what you do best.
IDIOT he ran the time in a GEN 2 .Your a NEWBE JOKE .All of your theorys mean nothing IF YOU HAD ANY BALLS you would take my bet .

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Also since he (SMITH )DOES NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CARS his seat time is limited .PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN THEY PAY HIM TO DRIVE THESE CARS FOR A REASON

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is nothing to read and learn here. Sorry. It has no bearing on the arguments already made. I suggest you go back and read and learn.
Man up (one time in your pathethic life son )take my bet ,and we will see who knows what

OP
OP
S

Speedfreak

Viper Owner
Reaction score

IDIOT he ran the time in a GEN 2 .Your a NEWBE JOKE .All of your theorys mean nothing IF YOU HAD ANY BALLS you would take my bet .

Yeah, I know it was in a gen ii. What does that have to do with the price of tea in china. Furman's record is in a gen II. Smith doesn't hold it period or any others. Must be a devastating blow for you.

I have forgotten more about having balls then you are ever going to have. Take your bet. Lol. You couldn't buy a steak dinner let alone pay for a track rental. Stick to the match box vipers you can afford from the toy store.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your so sure of all that crap you have been typing i dare you MAN UP AND TAKE MY BET instead of putting your tail between your legs and making excuses

OP
OP
S

Speedfreak

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I am going to ask a moderator to close this thread. Nothing else to be gained here except more verbal vomit from 1badgts the wannabee.

I will keep the rest of you guys posted on the progress.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, I know it was in a gen ii. What does that have to do with the price of tea in china. Furman's record is in a gen II. Smith doesn't hold it period or any others. Must be a devastating blow for you.

I have forgotten more about having balls then you are ever going to have. Take your bet. Lol. You couldn't buy a steak dinner let alone pay for a track rental. Stick to the match box vipers you can afford from the toy store.
Very easy to facilitate ALL money will be put in escrow before anything is done(Your running out of excuses MAN UP.

OP
OP
S

Speedfreak

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Very easy to facilitate ALL money will be put in escrow before anything is done(Your running out of excuses MAN UP.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Facilitate is an awfully big word for you and your I.Q. Your the one that needs to man up and actually own and race a viper and quit the ball swinging. You are a laughing stock on this forum.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Facilitate is an awfully big word for you and your I.Q. Your the one that needs to man up and actually own and race a viper and quit the ball swinging. You are a laughing stock on this forum.
Does this mean your going to grow a set ,man up and take the bet

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think it means he thinks you are a wannabe, kind of like the picture below.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think it means he thinks you are a wannabe, kind of like the picture below.

All i know is if someone is so sure of their convictions they should man up inturn put their money where their mouth is

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Caution. You are entering a no swing zone.

OP
OP
S

Speedfreak

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Also since he (SMITH )DOES NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CARS his seat time is limited .PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN THEY PAY HIM TO DRIVE THESE CARS FOR A REASON

Nor does any other magazine editor own the cars he is testing. Woopeeee. Yeah, the pay him to drive these cars for a reason alright - to get a good review in his magazine. Takes a real rocket scientist to figure that out.

OP
OP
S

Speedfreak

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Man up (one time in your pathethic life son )take my bet ,and we will see who knows what

Uh, my pathetic life? What the hell do you know about my life. I think we all can agree you have the pathetic life trolling the viper forum and swinging off others balls while not owning or driving anything. What a joke you are. I suggest you get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery