More White Mamba " White Lightning" photos

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Captain David,After enjoying your photos of your Beautiful Viper,I d like to make recommendations as well. Leave those rims alone,they set off the white perfectly;leave the sun visors alone when the sun is setting (in your eyes);leave the stripes right there, my roommate in college had them on his Sunbeam Tiger and they look even better on your car! All that leaves is to drive and enjoy, that s not to bad either!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks stunning and perfect! I wouldn't change a thing on her. Excellent work!

OP
OP
C

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PHATASP97 - I clicked on your picture and it said "You are the 999,999th visitor! Congratulations you won!

Your car will surely look great in my garage, chevrons or no chevrons.

Thank you so much. I can't believe my luck today. :2tu:
THATS CORRECT, RodgerDodger you have won!!!! where would you like me to sent the photograph, or if you prefer I'll be happy to email

Please advise,
Captain David

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thread from the dead... I love the red stripes. Yes, you could say Corvette, but now that Dodge has adopted them in their logo, suddenly they are back in!

OP
OP
C

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lord, I started this thread in 2008, Traded "White Lightning" in on a CTS V. Bought a 2010 srt10 white with red/blk interior last week. :drive:

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lord, I started this thread in 2008, Traded "White Lightning" in on a CTS V. Bought a 2010 srt10 white with red/blk interior last week. :drive:

I know, I was looking for pics of your 2010, but ran into this thread instead. I was looking at a similar Gen IV white with mamba interior, but alas, could not afford it. It for sale this summer, beautiful. Congrats!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery