Moulin's garage

OUTSPEED

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Superb collection...love the GTS-Rs and the Stratos! Thanks for posting the pictures on Flickr. Ils sont excellents!

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow !!!! That is impressive !

My garage looks a lot like that; but, only has one Viper and not so many cars and probably is only one fiftieth as big. Other than that, I am right at the size car collection that I can handle.

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is one hell of a collection. So nearby, but never heard of this collection! Love the Stratos and like the Carrera GT (daily driver?)

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Florent is a gentleman, haven't had to visit yet but exchanged conversations, I got him all the original ORECA GTS-R composite moulds (for all body parts, quarters, doors, clamshell, fascia, wing, roof, etc..) and some spare parts (that were stored here in Canada), hope to also meet Nadine one day too.

Nice pics, beautiful collection. Thanks for posting the pics.
Mike

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whatever he did he's been rather successful ! :)
remember reading about his collection a while back, I think he used to sell sell classic/race cars

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a detail of the (ex-) 8th one from the collection and Florent on p30 of the latest/summer 2010 Viper magazine

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing!

Love the Corona Viper & the Weissman!!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MAN O.O...Not one but SEVEN! I think he should share, I'd be content with myself just to touch one sitting still!

--RS

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a detail of the (ex-) 8th one from the collection and Florent on p30 of the latest/summer 2010 Viper magazine
Correction!: Apparently that's a different Florent!...