Multi Generational roll in pic

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice indeed. Is the Gen IV that much lower than the Gen III or has the Gen IV in this pic been lowered? Maybe just the camera angle.....

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The red Gen 3 is lowered others are stock.
The Gen 4 VOI has a splitter on it may look lower than usual.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thx. I thought the red one was a Gen IV. Doh! Can you tell I'm a Gen 2 guy?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As Ron said: "I never get tired of seeing shots like this."

And, on rare days like last Saturday when I was the lead Viper in a line of 37 Vipers on the way to the Indy Motor Speedway, all I can say about the views in my rear view mirrors....THRILLING !!!!

Satchmo72

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And, on rare days like last Saturday when I was the lead Viper in a line of 37 Vipers on the way to the Indy Motor Speedway, all I can say about the views in my rear view mirrors....THRILLING !!!!

Think of how I felt Steve, my first VCA event and I was mid pack, nothing but Vipers as far as I could see in front AND back!!! :)

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If the cops decide to ruin the day, do they pull everyone over and meet their quota in one stop, or do they single out one guy, or just the last car, or just the first car, or what. -or do you guys drive 5mph under the posted speed limit to avoid the hassle altogether?

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the cops decide to ruin the day, do they pull everyone over and meet their quota in one stop, or do they single out one guy, or just the last car, or just the first car, or what. -or do you guys drive 5mph under the posted speed limit to avoid the hassle altogether?

****** 9500ix or Valentine 1. Either will do. :smirk:

Great pic...thanks. :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte