my '08 at Woodhouse!!

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car has finally seen the light of day. Last week it was hidden away at CAAP, today it was delivered to Woodhouse. A few of pics for you guys.
You must be registered for see images attach

G

Gotvenom 08

Okay now what kind of avatar are you going to do?...Remember no copying mine...

V

Venomiss

On a sunny day find some nice red or yellow flowers as a background for your car.
That will make it "pop" and really show it off.:2tu: Looking forward to your avatar!

Last edited by a moderator:

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car has finally seen the light of day. Last week it was hidden away at CAAP, today it was delivered to Woodhouse. A few of pics for you guys.

Music,

I have been following your postings for the last few months, & I am glad that you finally got your car. Your color is amazing. I will miss your daily postings. Enjoy your new car.

I am still waiting for my Red ACR which is in I status.

Al

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you having it trailored or are you picking it up. If you come to Blair you should look me up.

Bruce

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a sunny day find some nice red or yellow flowers as a background for your car.
That will make it "pop" and really show it off.:2tu: Looking forward to your avatar!

that is a great idea....i will probably have to wait until spring to find that kind of scene. take a pic with some bright contrasting colors, i like it.:2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

that is a great idea....i will probably have to wait until spring to find that kind of scene. take a pic with some bright contrasting colors, i like it.:2tu:

If you don't want to wait until Spring, I'll bring my red and yellow car up and you can park beside it for some pics :rolaugh:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome snake man. Glad that you finally got your Viper. Dito with more pictures. I am sure it will be a while though as you will be out enjoying it.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome snake man. Glad that you finally got your Viper. Dito with more pictures. I am sure it will be a while though as you will be out enjoying it.

Thanks, I will take a lot of pictures with it. trust me, if you guys aren't sick of seeing it yet.... you will be:)

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cograt Ben, beautiful car. We will never get sick of seeing picture. Hope you had a great time at Woodward. Was great talking to you.
Have fun with the new beast.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cograt Ben, beautiful car. We will never get sick of seeing picture. Hope you had a great time at Woodward. Was great talking to you.
Have fun with the new beast.

Frank,
It was really cool to meet you and your wife. Woodward dream cruise was a blast. Maybe one day we can get a pic of all our cars together.:2tu:
I plan on having a lot of fun when it gets here:headbang:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, yeah, its the aero group wing. It's ok as I do not have wing envy with the ACR's wing..lol:D

No envy eh? Read what the SRT Engineers said.

SRT Engineers

Viper SRT Headquarters

icon1.gif
Re: SRT Chat HERE on May 14th!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenricGTS
What kind of performance can be gained with the aero package on the roadster? Is the wing on the roadster as effective as the ACR? Which is lighter the Vert or the coupe? What is the top speed of the roadster? Do you think the Viper can out perform the new ZR1? Also why not think about turbos or some kind of forced induction?

Thank you SRT and Dodge I LOVE my Viper and the new Gen 4!! You guys ROCK!

The ACR makes significantly more downforce than either aero package. The aero package wings are based on the ACR form but they are twelve inches narrower (cross/car) and do not have the Gurney kick up at the trailing edge.

The roadster aero package makes about the same downforce as a base coupe (roughly 170 lbs at 150 mph). The coupe aero package makes about 600 lbs of down force at 150 mph. The ACR makes 1000 lbs of DF at 150mph.

The ZR1 team has made some lofty claims about it's track performance. We'll have to wait and see what the production car does.
user_offline.gif
progress.gif

SRT EngineersView Public ProfileSend a private message to SRT EngineersFind More Posts by SRT Engineershttp://forums.viperclub.org/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=26043
05-14-2008, 07:13 PM

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Very Nice:D When you get a chance can you post some pics of the rear wing at different angles?

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever. I was on during that session, I read the facts and know the results. I was talking about wing envy as a size issue, not a performance issue. but now that you mention it......damn:)

No envy eh? Read what the SRT Engineers said.

SRT Engineers

Viper SRT Headquarters

icon1.gif
Re: SRT Chat HERE on May 14th!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenricGTS
What kind of performance can be gained with the aero package on the roadster? Is the wing on the roadster as effective as the ACR? Which is lighter the Vert or the coupe? What is the top speed of the roadster? Do you think the Viper can out perform the new ZR1? Also why not think about turbos or some kind of forced induction?

Thank you SRT and Dodge I LOVE my Viper and the new Gen 4!! You guys ROCK!

The ACR makes significantly more downforce than either aero package. The aero package wings are based on the ACR form but they are twelve inches narrower (cross/car) and do not have the Gurney kick up at the trailing edge.

The roadster aero package makes about the same downforce as a base coupe (roughly 170 lbs at 150 mph). The coupe aero package makes about 600 lbs of down force at 150 mph. The ACR makes 1000 lbs of DF at 150mph.

The ZR1 team has made some lofty claims about it's track performance. We'll have to wait and see what the production car does.
user_offline.gif
progress.gif

SRT EngineersView Public ProfileSend a private message to SRT EngineersFind More Posts by SRT Engineershttp://forums.viperclub.org/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=26043
05-14-2008, 07:13 PM

V

Venomiss

Maybe a nice big field of yellow beans this fall. Here we have sunflower fields.
Put the green and violet together in the shot.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang