my '08 at Woodhouse!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks:2tu: I guess in a couple of days I will virtually disappear from this site with only the occassional post on those days to risky to take the Viper out for a run.:D:D:rolaugh::lmao:

Don't disappear!!! :( BUT heck, if you're NOT posting, you're DRIVING, right? :drive::drive: ENJOY...that is ONE gorgeous BEAST! :2tu: ~juli

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Music. Nicely done. What is the first musiic you intend to listen to in the car? I think that its musical baptism, at least in your case, should be special.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Music. Nicely done. What is the first musiic you intend to listen to in the car? I think that its musical baptism, at least in your case, should be special.

2 MORE DAYS!!!! Yesss! Good question from Bob...what will be the FIRST music you listen to???
OR will it be the music of the exhaust???? :eater: ~juli

well....Missy thinks I should crank out some ****** XL, which sounds good to me, also. We'll see. I think I should play something that rocks though.:headbang:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Music. I have never heard of ****** XL. Can you PM me a short sound file? I am curious. Thanks.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have not heard of ****** XL? But you said you wanted some ROCKIN music, so I take it they are not rockers? For cruising rock music...I personally love U2..their OLD stuff. Just a personal preference...how about you, Bob?
Ben: ANY music you listen to will be OUT-performed by the EXHAUST! THAT is music to MY ears...lol~~~~juli

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have not heard of ****** XL? But you said you wanted some ROCKIN music, so I take it they are not rockers? For cruising rock music...I personally love U2..their OLD stuff. Just a personal preference...how about you, Bob?
Ben: ANY music you listen to will be OUT-performed by the EXHAUST! THAT is music to MY ears...lol~~~~juli

****** XL absolutely rocks.... in a electro-rock kind of way.:headbang: I need to upgrade my exhaust first, i believe, then it will sound nasty.:)

i will try to get some ****** XL for you to hear.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I drive in a spirited manner, I do not have the radio on. I listen for any sounds that might indicate an issue. It's an old habit that helps to keep me safe. If I am just cruising, a majority of the time it's Jazz, the Blues or what I call electronic thumper music on the radio. But, let's not take away from Music's thread. It's his new ride and his musical choice.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I drive in a spirited manner, I do not have the radio on. I listen for any sounds that might indicate an issue. It's an old habit that helps to keep me safe. If I am just cruising, a majority of the time it's Jazz, the Blues or what I call electronic thumper music on the radio. But, let's not take away from Music's thread. It's his new ride and his musical choice.

Bob, you are not taking anything away from my thread.:) I can fully understand not wanting to hear anything but the sounds of your car while driving in a spirited manner. But when you are cruising, man, that can be very inspiring. For me, at least, nothing beats cruising with the top down, under a cloudless star-filled night sky with some soothing sounds providing the soundtrack. Those are special times, my friend.:2tu::headbang:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:eater::eater::eater:my car will be here tomorrow and it ***** waiting..:eater::eater::eater:

:eater::eater::eater: Waiting along with you!!! Sleep tonite??? Maybe sleep in the SSG will help ya!!! :D Thank you for thinking of me with the ****** XL...never heard of 'em....but oh yeahhhhhhh...like Bob said...I am TOTALLY content with the EXHAUST sound as my music...I listen to music in the 'other' vehicles!~! (Of course, we don't have the '05 BEAST with the Corsa Exhaust and Headers anymore...but the stock exhaust in the '08 is QUITE the sound!) Can't wait to hear your impressions! ~juli

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:eater::eater::eater: Waiting along with you!!! Sleep tonite??? Maybe sleep in the SSG will help ya!!! :D Thank you for thinking of me with the ****** XL...never heard of 'em....but oh yeahhhhhhh...like Bob said...I am TOTALLY content with the EXHAUST sound as my music...I listen to music in the 'other' vehicles!~! (Of course, we don't have the '05 BEAST with the Corsa Exhaust and Headers anymore...but the stock exhaust in the '08 is QUITE the sound!) Can't wait to hear your impressions! ~juli

email for you.....:)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
email for you.....:)

Thank you, will look for that! YOU are awesome to take the time, thank you! :2tu:
~juli
GOT the email, thank you!!! THAT is some fantastic synthesizer work there! YES to hearing THAT on your 'initiation' drive~~~!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GONG! 11:38 pm and all is well........ except that it is impossible to sleep. Less than 12 hours from now I should be :drive: my new Viper.
the wait goes on......:eater::eater::eater::eater::)

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Enjoy the car and music today! I should have mine this week also and will be listening to some Monster Magnet! :headbang: