My 2000 RT/10 is finally done!!!

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since all Vipers eventually seem to make their way here anyway. I might as well post it here first. I bought this Viper wrecked with a Salvage title in October, 2001. Some of you might remember my post last November about the Wheels & Tires being stolen off of it. (No they never caught them EVEN with VIDEO Surveillance!) Go here to read more: http://www.chickenwarrior.com/viper.htm

Anyway, I truly bought this car as an investment only, but now after driving it, I too have been "SNAKEBIT"! Unfortunately in a year's time I am now married with a baby on the way and I keep telling myself it is just too impractical a car, but then my rational thinking takes over and says "EXACTLY"! I love it. I did tell my wife I will "try" to sell it. So I listed for $52,000 which is probably too high for a rebuilt snake. I will consider any/all offers on it however and wold be happy to show it anyone. In fact I would welcome a VCA member to take a look at it and let me know what they think and post their opinion. I have photo's of everything. And I can list everything that was done to it and replaced so there is no question as to what was done. Here are the the first pics of the car right after we got it on the road, and before it was really cleaned.
http://www.kyautosales.com/viper.htm

Opinions/criticisms welcome...
email me

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is so painful to see your snake violated like that! Best of luck to you...I hope your insurance company paid out so you are not out of pocket...

Tomer

S

SUN RA KAT

A Viper is NOT an impractical sportscar!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

(If the photos don't show up, click on the red X and then right click "Show Picture". If that doesn't work , just go to the link below and check out photo #19 & #20.)
http://community.webshots.com/album/56067710mRgvid

BTW - There are 4 more bags of groceries in the passenger seat area! <FONT size="4">10 grocery bags total!</FONT s>

OP
OP
chickenwarrior

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, Fortunatly MY insurance covered it, but they weren't to happy beliving the Shop's insurance should have been responsible.

SUN RA KAT - impressive shopping trip! But try that with the RT/10 with a spare...

My car is JAM PACKED as it is... 4 CD's, Sunglasses and a garage door opener...did I miss anything????
wink.gif

Also (for everyone's amusement) 1 "adminer" mentioned how "chensey" it was of Dodge to not even put in drink holders or cruise control for a car that expensive....I took him for a ride...he shut up.....

CW

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chickenwarrior:
I did tell my wife I will "try" to sell it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT size="5">CW...sell the wifey...keep the RT!</FONT s>