My 2006 FE Just arrived!!! Bought from a VCOA member here online!

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well guys I just got back from a LONG drive to Orlando Florida where I purchased my FE 2006 Coupe from Barry Moulett (hes a member here on the forum) he actually had the car posted for sale in the classifieds......

I ended up getting a GREAT DEAL on the car at only $77,000.00 with only 250 miles on it and the origional blue/white car cover never even opened.

I am posting some pics below. I wanted to ask you guys where I can get the steel looking centerpiece that goes around the radio/guages that matches the shifter ring bezel etc...... I hate that dodge didnt put that in this car to begin with!!

Here are pics

You must be registered for see images

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F'n beautiful!

I just put a set of bezels on from Partsrack.com

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks!
Do they look good and clean? How hard is the install? i dont want to modify the car to much but my god the centerpiece would have looked so much better ... ya know?

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks!
I tell you what. I had a 97 GTS blue w/white stripes. I definatly liked the "curves" of that car, however, those curves made the car VERY hard to use on a daily basis. Hell it took 3 of us to get the hood up and down lol.

My first impression of this car is just WOW a whole different animal. Better stereo, better interior BY FAR, better driveability, better ride, hell BETTER EVERYTHING!!!

I AM STOKED!!

WANTED TO KNOW IF SOMEONE CAN LINK ME TO THAT INTERIOR PIECE I WATNED TO GET....

THANKS!

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking at getting the entire piece thats like satin or polished "brushed" that goes around the radio, guages, a/c that whole plate there.....

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ok good deal. i may check with some of the aftermarket places as well. I own www.coolblueperformance.com we sell mustang performance parts and accessories but I have access to things like exhaust, and accufab throttle bodies, and air intakes etc for dodge vipers...... just no access to interior parts lol.

MK2_Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That was a smoking price and a great looking car!

Hey where did you get that trailer? brand?

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Order the silver dash (2 pieces) from your Dodge dealer or Partsrack. I have it on mine and it looks far superoir to the black. You won't regret it.

Bob K

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do the ones from the dodge dealer actually replace these others? or are they overlays that stick on there?

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTION? THINKING ABOUT RUNNING TO THE DEALERSHIP TO ORDER THIS TODAY ...

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awsome. How do i contact Chuck Tator?

This car came from Orlando, FL origionally sold at a dealership in Tampa Florida.

On another note my obdII light came on today....anyone know what could cause this? the car only has 400 miles on it now and the gas cap was on tight...... any ideas?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I see. I thought it might have been a NY car. I know there was a new untitled one for sale here as well. Congrats on the car. Good luck with it!

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote"

"Do the ones from the dodge dealer actually replace these others? or are they overlays that stick on there?"
Replacements... :laugh:

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys i went to my dodge dealer today. They only offer them in silver "painted" pieces......is that what i should get? i was hoping to get the brushed look kinda like the shifter bezel and the door handle etc..... any ideas?

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

My OBDII light is on.... dodge places here are just HORRIBLE! THEY WONT ANSWER, WONT HELP, WONT WARRANTY, AND HAVE LIKE 1 VIPER CERFTIFIED PERSON AT THE DEALERSHIP THAT IS ONLY THERE FOR LIKE 1 HOUR A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRGGG

ALSO: DODGE SAID THEY ONLY OFFER THAT CENTER PIECE IN PAINTED SILVER.....I THOUGHT IT WAS A BRUSHED LOOK LIKE THE BEZEL ON THE SHIFTER?