My basline dyno at Roe Racing

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know what a pleasure it has been thus far to work with Sean and Dave over at Roe racing, My car just arrived via flatbed yesterday afternoon, by the end of the day Sean had dyno'd it, this morning I get a call from Dave explaining how my car did and what could be done to improve it, then Sean took time from his day to answer any and all questions I had over the phone, I think Sean was on the phone with me for at least a half hour this morning alone.. thanks guys and I promise not to bother you anymore :) I gotta say Roe's pricing is unmatched, there is no Viper tax at Roe, whether it be heads, superchargers, or labor/dyno time... everything they do is fair.. their labor rates @ $75 hr aren't any higher than regular mechanic shops around town. I cant wait to see my results.

About my dyno, its in black and white as they faxed it over, at first it looked to me that the HP was falling off at 5400RPM but Sean clarified the HP and TQ do cross at 5400. I am running 1.5" primary SVS headers which is hurting my HP but the TQ is through the roof at 611, I'm running one of the 1st 7psi pulleys that Roe no longer offers, I was told usually there is a 30-40 HP split between HP and TQ however in my case its over 80HP split due to the headers. This is a untuned dyno sheet running the base map that came with the supercharger years ago, with the 1.5" primary headers, stock throttle bodies and stock roller rockers I hope to see 600RWHP with the 10lb pulley, ****, and a tune. My plan it to add a 100shot of N20 and get over 700RWHP.

You must be registered for see images

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it will be interesting to see where they can get you to. but rest assured the car is in the right place. sean is top notch in the viper community!!

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Under these conditions(Fl heat/humidity) my Friend's GTS needed heads + roller rockers plus what you are planning on doing to get 600 rwhp.
Keep us posted.

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow!!! Thats crazy!

we're only talking about another 73RWHP here, I was told with a tune and **** alone I should see another 35HP, add 3 psi to that and I figured I would get another 40HP at least. With roller rockers heads, throttle bodies, and good headers I would expect 700RWHP. My buddy has an SRT Viper, 100% stock with the exception of a Paxton S/C (stock manifolds and cats) he made 680RWHP, it seems to me the GTS's need heads, exhaust, roller rockers, headers, throttle bodies to even reach the same #'s as the SRT's make on a stock motor with a Paxton kit.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
orlandov, i think you are closer to reality than v10tt. many have seen these 700hp numbers with the mods you are talking about getting. tator can correct me if i am wrong, but i believe he quoted me last week as saying he can pull and easy 60rwhp or more just from adding **** to the blower. and any guy in the know here will tell you that a good set of heads will yield 80rwhp easy. so you do the math.

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I'm anxious to see how the car does, if I get 700RWHP with the spray I'll be happy with that.

Adam

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!

I can't believe my ears, Sean Roe worked his magic! Roe racing installed my methanol kit, pulled my aftermarket custom cd changer enclosure and hid the methanol pump under this enclosure, custom mounted my methanol tank as I the usual location wouldn't work due to my custom stereo, purchased and replaced my fuel filter, and spent hours on the dyno dialing in my car, not to mention all the time on the phone! I'm still running blue top injectors so we were a bit limited on fuel supply, Sean removed the 7 psi pulley and reinstalled an 8psi pulley, I wasn't expecting much with my SVS 1.5" - 1 5/8" headers and only extra 1 pound of boost, but the final numbers astounded me! :) Sean was able to extract 602RWHP and 658 RWTQ!!! up from 527 RWHP / 611 RWTQ with nothing more than 1 pound of boost, methanol, and tuning!!! I am so happy with these guys, and the bill was dirt cheap too, it was like a Christmas gift LOL, Oh man I cant say enough how happy I am. I was always having nightmares whenever I thought about the cost involved with modding my new Viper, not anymore!! :)

The dyno sheet will be up as soon as I get it.

Thanks to Sean and Dave, those guys rock!! Oh and they are staying late, nearly 2 hours after closing time as my tow truck couldn't get there sooner. I can't thank you guys enough!

One happy customer for life

Adam Gambuzza

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
those guys DO rock.

they hooked me up the same way when they tuned my nitrous in may.

great numbers. enjoy it

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my dyno sheet, it shows my run at 7psi untuned, also it shows my 8psi, **** after Sean dialed it in for me. I really need some drag radials, even at 70MPH the car get out of control.

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo