My Caddy and snake--black beauty and the beast

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never thought I would have a black car, much less 2 but now I am hooked. The Caddy XLR- V daily driver and weekend SRT. The Caddy when unbridled ( I can switch off baffles)is louder than the SRT with Corsa.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Looks SWEET! You are adding to my level of confusion though as I will need to decide on a final color for my Street Serpent soon. As I took this pic today, I thought that it would look absolutely SICK in black. I'm leaning towards a dark kandy red, and black is a very strong second.

IMG_0416.JPG

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks SWEET! You are adding to my level of confusion though as I will need to decide on a final color for my Street Serpent soon. As I took this pic today, I thought that it would look absolutely SICK in black. I'm leaning towards a dark kandy red, and black is a very strong second.

IMG_0416.JPG

Hurry! Get yours out there before the 08's start shiping! :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely love the BLACK Viper and XLR-V...that is one powerful Caddy!! We've loved that design since we've seen it...but of course, the BLACK Viper looks great as well...and yep, black IS a PIA to keep clean...but well worth the effort...as shown in your cars. Beautiful...juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks, this is a forum where we chat and post about fast cars. And we all know that the fastest color is RED, not black. With stripes, even faster.

:eater:

Ohhhh, starting up again, Dave?!!! LOL--BLACK cars, yep even the XLR, but especially the Viper just look the MEANEST in BLACK, no stripes needed!! :eater: ~juli **Read the heading of the thread--Black Beauty AND the BEAST says it all**

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhhh, starting up again, Dave?!!! LOL--BLACK cars, yep even the XLR, but especially the Viper just look the MEANEST in BLACK, no stripes needed!! :eater: ~juli **Read the heading of the thread--Black Beauty AND the BEAST says it all**

Your ability to stay focused and pay attention is impressive Jules, but I'm just spreading the gospel of color and speed.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jewels, I can't believe you are not on board with my automotive rantings about this and that. I mean, when I tell my dogs that RED cars are the fastest they both bolt out the doggie door and come back a minute later panting. I can only assume its the gospel of my words they are responding to.

Now that we've sufficiently hijacked this thread, that is one very nice pair of vehicles that were posted. I would be honored to be a stone in that driveway.

Hmm... Look at it this way Jules, every time we argue about color, threads get free bumps. Woohoo!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Henry Ford had it right when he said you can get it in any color as long as it is BLACK. Aren't all corvette's red? :confused: :lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhh...Viperdrummer don't say that!!! The cars HAVE to be black!!! Yes, thank you, Frank...gotta get any car (VIPER!!) as long as it's BLACK...you have a bit of competition here, DAVE!! When you tell your dogs about the red cars, they are bolting to attempt to chase BLACK cars, and then are back in an instant, as the BLACK cars have ****** disappeared!!! Beautiful cars, viperdrummer!!! (BLACK!) ~juli

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine