My Car is (sort of) Famous!

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2004 SRT-10 is in the June issue of Modified Luxury & Exotics magazine. A 2 page picture spread, and 4 pages of text.

(Just doing my part to fly the Viper flag.)

You must be registered for see images attach

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can we get your autograph? Or maybe your Viper's tire print?:rolaugh:

Gorgeous car! Congrats!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
KAI! Congrats, Very Exciting! Get extra copes for Mom, relatives etc....and one for RESALE VALUE.

In fact, I'd like to have a copy meeself, `cause I know (and appreciate) where you got a bunch of the upgrades....

V

Venomiss

Congratulations! See if you can get it put on a poster board or something to frame for yourself.:2tu:

XLR8SN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh: Wow!! I JUST read that article last night at Barnes and Nobles. Showed it to my GF and she exclaimed that it was really cool and liked all the parts and customizations that were done to it. Then she asked....does ours have more horsepower? I said nope...he has 600 I have 460.....then she asked....."how come we only have 460? Is ours broken?" :smirk: Wisebutt GF I tell you.

Anyhow...congrats on getting the car in the magazines.

Speed safe and keep the shiny side up.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
then she asked....."how come we only have 460? Is ours broken?" :smirk: Wisebutt GF I tell you.

Anyhow...congrats on getting the car in the magazines.

Speed safe and keep the shiny side up.

After which your answer DEFINATELY was: "Honey you're absolutely right, I need to put money towards a few modifications so ours can be fixed" :D?

XLR8SN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After which your answer DEFINATELY was: "Honey you're absolutely right, I need to put money towards a few modifications so ours can be fixed" :D?

LOL...as I was about to say something to that effect...she decided to show me the bridal and wedding magazines.....:rolleyes:....over-ruled right there and had to keep my mouth shut. After all though, I owe her a lot....she let me buy the car, get some work done to it, and even spent her money on it too. Yeah...shes a keeper.......well both that is. :rolaugh:

Kai-Love the car. Since I can relate and share in the experience....even better. :2tu:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow man that is awesome, way to represent Vipers and Colorado community. I love your car, always have. I look forward to meeting you in Colorado when I finally get home. We will have to do some "spirited" runs. September baby, counting down the days now. I will have to turn on a button just to keep up with you, but thats ok. :drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960