my car just got to chuck tators today 1998 gts and rebuild

bmw1952

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just got my car to chuck tators and he is going to look at my beast tomorrow. i had it at warnock dodge in north jersey and the mechanic looked at the car and said the first and second rod berring spun and needs a new crank and two pistons so far. he wanted me to do an overhaul at arrow but from talking to chuck he seems like the best place to be. how much do u guys think its gonna cost to get this repaired and ideas

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well #1 you have it in the BEST hands. Great choice (my snake will be there in 2 weeks as well)

2. I have had (before meeting Chuck) many Dodge dealerships be 100% off base on what was wrong, so that MAY not be your issue (lets all hope its something alot more simple)

3. Chuck is the most honest guy on the planet so the price will be alot better then anywhere else you take it.

I like alot of guys on this board Swear by Tators dodge and everyone there

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sorry I don't live close enough for it to be feasable for him to work on my car. If it was somethng major I'd ship it there though.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just got my car to chuck tators and he is going to look at my beast tomorrow. i had it at warnock dodge in north jersey and the mechanic looked at the car and said the first and second rod berring spun and needs a new crank and two pistons so far. he wanted me to do an overhaul at arrow but from talking to chuck he seems like the best place to be. how much do u guys think its gonna cost to get this repaired and ideas

A peace of mind you have The Wizard working on it...PRICELESS... :usa: Adrian

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A peace of mind you have The Wizard working on it...PRICELESS... :usa: Adrian

Funny you mention that, I was just saying that to someone the other day, because im the type of person that wears a hole in the carpet from pacing when any of my cars are ANYWHERE except Chucks thats because I know hes taking better care of it then I do LOL

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going up this Friday for some service.
I have to take most of the day off to do it, lose money and yet still wouldn't take it anywhere else, especially anywhere here on Long Island.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going up this Friday for some service.
I have to take most of the day off to do it, lose money and yet still wouldn't take it anywhere else, especially anywhere here on Long Island.

took the day off last Friday to trailer mine up there from South Jersey(Philly area). Your practically around the corner from him. Took me 7 hours round trip.(GD G.W. bridge traffic) Totally Worth it.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im lucky im only 20 mins from him sometimes I go just to "pick his brain" LOL

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will only disapointed you didn't go there earlyier.........

Next year he will be working his magic on another little project!!!!!!!

D

DAMN YANKEE

Tator?

Just pay your bill, in full and on time...got it? Good.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4