My DLM Baby HAS ARRIVED! PICS

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recieved my car on friday from Doug and all I can say "WOW". This car is PERFECT. The workmanship is incredible. The car is FAST! The tach runs up so fast I'm going 125 in a flash. It got here Friday just in time for me to get my inspection sticker for the weekend.
I took the high flow cats off & put in straight pipes on Saturday & she sounds sweeeet! I can idle out of my neighborhood without being too loud & when I put the pedal down she sounds MEAN!

I wanted a DLM car, but I needed a car my wife would still get in & not ***** that it was too loud or rocked back & forth. I got the best of both worlds. 857 rwhp in a car that is a little bit of a sleeper. Nothing like going under a overpass & stomping it, the sound is incredible. The acceleration is like a rocket!
I am still getting used to the power, so I have not got too crazy yet but its all coming back to me know.

I love my boost gauge!!

I also had Doug install an Autoform roll bar, harnesses, Pilot sport cups, & a Mopar spoiler.

Thanks Doug Levin, you made me the perfect car!

Andy

4126DSC00344-med.JPG

4126DSC00363-med.JPG

4126DSC00362-med.JPG

4126DSC00365-med.JPG

4126DSC00357-med.JPG

4126DSC00356-med.JPG

Andy

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats Andy, but I believe that the only one wearing a diaper will be you when you lay into the power on this baby. DLM do do nice work, don't he?!?

Quit smiling and try to :

a) get back to work
b) eat
c) sleep
d) all of the above

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote: "I got the best of both worlds. 857 rwhp in a car that is a little bit of a sleeper"

HA HA HA

Who're you foolin'?

Then by comparison, an Atom Bomb is a Water Balloon!! Congrats on your new Beast from DLM!

Jay K.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, it looks great! I really like how you did the garage floor. :2tu: I bet it feels good to have your baby back home. :cool:

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Andy! There's nothing like 850+ HP to put a smile on your face.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4126DSC00357-med.JPG

You should eat lots of V-8's with that kind of power! :2tu:

Happy eating.

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
AJT

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys, my daughter infected our home computer with a virus so I can not even get into the internet from my house until computer is fixed.
A little more practice & i'm going to buy a camera mount to log a couple kills,on a closed course. The car sounds relatively tame at low RPM.

Andy

OP
OP
AJT

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks 96 GTS, My dad used to drag race & Drag boat race. He sold his drag boat to a friend & he said something I will always remember. "Just because you own a drag boat now, that does not make you a drag boat driver". His friend sank it the next weekend.

At 39 yrs old, I should have died in a car many times, I guess the older you get the thought of your mortality is a little more prevalent. I put 250 miles on her so far & its all starting to come back to me now. She is definately a different animal now!

Thanks
Andy

OP
OP
AJT

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks XS TORQ.

Yellow, I remember "Injection is nice but I'd rather be blown" But I like yours better!

I wish it would cool off here 97 degrees & 55% humidity!!
Frickin Tarzan Hot!

Andy

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy,wait till you get to run her in the colder weather.You will think you put nitrous on it.

OP
OP
AJT

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is nothing like a Texas winter! Cold air, low humidity, & no snow or ice>

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members