My Final Edition GTS is in KZ status

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just learned that My Final Edition will ship out on Monday. It would have been today but DC is closed for the holiday. I have the VIN number but not the plaque number. Is there a site where you can get that information from DC? My dealer said he has received another one just one VIN number up from mine and it is number 24 of 360. Of course that has no bearing on what my number will be, but I'm hoping for a one or two digit number.
I should have the car next week. Now if I only had space for it in my garage. They poured the footing on my new garage today. I expect it will be 2 months before it is ready for cars.

Feels like Christmas

Bob K

Shakin Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you get a 300 serial version I would be real happy with that also. In fact, I would be happy with any serial number between 1 and 360. The Final Edition is beautiful.

Congrats.

MiamiJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Informed sources" indicate that the plaques were put on in no particular order--they bear little or no relation to the sequence in which the cars were built. (my guesses at the exceptions are probably #1 and #360). Enjoy, no matter what your number is!!!!

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only numbers that matter are

10+450+490+488= 0-60=4.0 and 12.0@118

supergrin.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine