My first round of mods!

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, how much did the wrap cost to have done?

I bought the car with the wrap done. The seller did have the invoice and it was 3k. From what everyone who sees the car and knows about wraps tells me is that it's an immaculate job and the best they've seen. The company is in southern California . PM me if you need contact info.The flat material is combined with a sheet of laminate which protects the finish. I can spill oil on it and just wipe it off. For you guys that are thinking about a matt/flat wrap, make sure its laminated. Otherwise you will hate life.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pics for you guys. My wrap guy got the wrong film so we will be doing the front bumper and the roof this Friday. I decided not to put the splitter on until the bumper is finished so that will be on next week when i go back to the shop to have the front lowered down some more and get a bit more negative camber out of the front. I have to say that im in love with these wheels. The gloss black lips just make the matt black POP! The penskeys feel GREAT. Im still breaking in the 3:73s so i will report on that later but the car just wants to jump forward vs before. Obviously because of the gears and the aluminum flywheel. The MGM shifter im not to sure about. It seems a bit hard to get in 6th gear and even going through gears is not as easy as before but i will wait to comment more when im able to get on it after the gears are broken in. Ballenger exhaust sounds AMAZING!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Ripper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks GREAT

I have Penske's on mine and they are Awesome !

I'm diggin the HRE's too.. Great Wheel choice

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks GREAT

I have Penske's on mine and they are Awesome !

I'm diggin the HRE's too.. Great Wheel choice

Thanks! What setting are you running on around town? How much PSI are you running in the canisters?

Ripper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks! What setting are you running on around town? How much PSI are you running in the canisters?

I truly have no idea... Underground Racing set them up for me.. the car rides better than any Viper I have ever owned. It's soft and cumfy
and sits about like your car does.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I truly have no idea... Underground Racing set them up for me.. the car rides better than any Viper I have ever owned. It's soft and cumfy
and sits about like your car does.

I will need to give them a call then.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte