My GTS purchase is starting out as a nightmare... Chicago VCA, listen up!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Achilles called me today!Told him the skinny.
For the price he got a fair deal IMO,along with a full warranty,and a 435-440rw bone stock motor.
The tow truck driver damaged the car.Paul has guaranteed the complete repair at body shop of choice,along with a full detail.Paul has offered to return $$$ if this isn't satifactory.

Who's Paul:A softspoken sometimes cocky 22year old who makes more money than most on wall street.This 98 bought last year was his third in fleet.He does drive hard,the key is correctly or incorrectly.I don't know anyone else around who's driven a bone stock viper to 11.95 first time out(old tires).
Maybe if Paul beat on my car,i'd get 435+rw without spending 5k+.
Steve F.CCChill out dood,Tom and Finish Line Dodge sponsored the il VCA Dyno day last year,My 2nd Annual TOOFAST shootout and showed at majority of meetings,BRO.
I'm glad to see viper buds looking out,that's the way it should be!

:2tu:

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like Paul is doing his best to make this a smooth purchase. From the information in TOOOFST's last post it seems like Paul is willing to take care of the damage even though the towing company did the damage to the car.

Sean...I was mistaken about the car. I thought it was the GTS he ran around in with us that was for sale and was merely agreeing with everyone that he drove his car hard. My post wasn't meant as a bash towards Paul at all. Sorry if it came across that way.

Achilles...looks like you're in good hands.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS