My Hydes (interior pics)

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After several emails and phone requests from people that I met in Bradenton wanting me to post the pictures of My Hydes in my car, here they are. I built an interior for myself to display down at the races to get positive and negitive feed back. To my suprise I got no negitive comments at all. Everyone seemed to love it and the way that it was done. I acutally had one of the infamous Venzano customers really brag on how I stacked up. That more than anything really made me feel good. I was not going to post pics of my own car because I just completed a yellow job and did not want to bore anyone with a repeated post. I was only going to post pics of new jobs from now on but since I have had several requests I will go ahead and post away. BTW thanks for the orders that I took while down in Bradenton can't wait to get started on them. I hope to make Bowling Green with more info on our products. Sorry for the misprint on pricing in my brochures, correction pages will be going out tomorrow.
Chad/Snake Hydes
4421_my_car_006.jpg

4421_my_car_016.jpg

4421_my_car_004.jpg

4421_my_car_007.jpg

4421_my_car_017.jpg

4421_my_car_008.jpg

4421_my_car_010.jpg

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: A request from Bradenton. (pics inc)

Wow, looks great. The yellow interior really sets off the paint. Very nice.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BEE YOU TEE FULL!!

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AWESOME.... :2tu:

How do you think the arm rest portion will wear (looks like the driver's right arm will rest on the Viper rt/10 letters).

thanks
Tomer

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AWESOME.... :2tu:

How do you think the arm rest portion will wear (looks like the driver's right arm will rest on the Viper rt/10 letters).

thanks
Tomer

I am being extra ******* that area just to see how it holds up. I have spilled a drink, wiped it with mineral spirits, used leather conditioner on it, and rested my arm there for the 1000 miles that I put on the car over the weekend. To my surprise it I used some tanners leather conditioner and cleaner, looks good as new. I do not think you can wear it out to quickly. The letters are made by the best machines that money can by and the stitch program is set up for high wear.
Chad

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score

chad, after seeing your work in person, your interiors are the best, bar none in the entire viper community. best looking, best selection of customization, best quality (others are paper thin leather, yours are thick and durable), and best prices (you dont gouge us for the viper tax like some)

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just awesome, but you need a mgw
glovebox with a yellow sneakypete.

my goodness do you make a sweet product :headbang: :eek: :headbang:

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

'bout time the "boss" got his done!
Looks great Chad.

Brochure...... Chad's craftsmanship is on display in many VCA Vipers, I'm sure he can send you some "e-pics".
Snakhydes.... NO brochure.....keeps the Viper Tax away!!!

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks great,how can i get a brochure?
Anyone interested email me your address and I will send you out an Info Pack.
Very nice Chad, and nice meeting you at Bradenton, your interior is awsome.
Nice meeting you as well Don, Your car was my Favorite, I wish I had the bread to take it off your hands. :D Are you going to make Bowling Green?
going in my next car for sure!!
We will hook It up for sure
Chad,
we can never get enought pics of your work!
congrats again!
Jim
Thanks Jim you always have been a big supporter of my work. This is one of the main things that keeps me going with it and always looking to improve.
'bout time the "boss" got his done!
Looks great Chad.

Brochure...... Chad's craftsmanship is on display in many VCA Vipers, I'm sure he can send you some "e-pics".
Snakhydes.... NO brochure.....keeps the Viper Tax away!!!
Brochure's are made right on my computer, only paper and ink and a little time. Nothing pro but it gets the point across with all of the contact info and instructions. Viper Tax ***** and will never be a part of my company!!
Thanks again for all the support Joe, a little goes a long way.
Hope to see everyone in Bowling Green
Chad :2tu: