My IForged wheels...Let you guys decide

tooreal11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok ive got a set ordered and I still have time to choose my color...Im stumped, should I go with the Black or do something different and go with the Gold centers?? Heres a picture of the style wheel im doing from the website and heres a Porsche with the Gold centers.....

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
T

tooreal11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is red.....Im putting on the autoform front fascia and wing and carbon fiber side sills and side splitters, so its going to look like a race car...I was thinking that the Gold would make it look more like a race car...hmmmmmmm

vipernate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That GTS looks perfect the way it is. I think gold on any car looks out of place, expect maybe a lexus. Leave it how it is, imo. If anything, powdercoat the centers black.

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the props, That's my GTS. I just put the 10lb Roe S/C on it also. I absolutely love it!!!! Vincent Wong really took care of me from I forged. This was the first set of rims with a 5" lip made for a Viper from them. I personally think they look even better in person. I'll try to get some pics posted soon of the S/C also. Thanks again everyone I'm glad to be a member here!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte