My Latest Viper-wear Creation

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL... Not yet... I just ordered it from CafePress.

I also did one with red sleeves for my oldest grandson since he drives a red SRT-10 (mini-Viper). :)

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice design. plan on a mens shirt??
I can give you the design graphic if you want. Then just go on CafePress and put the graphic on whatever you want -- shirts, caps, mugs, etc. This one is designed for light colored items. :)

I've also got one very similar to your avatar.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think a bunch of us would like to see it on a men's shirt. I would be in for a group buy.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked out the site and I think the vintage blue hat with your logo would be awesome.

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL... I love wearing my Viper Pilot shirt! You won't believe the double takes I get when it sinks into the brain. "You drive a Viper???" :drive::drive::drive:

Uh, no, I fly a Viper... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Granny - How did you get the logo to be that big on the shirt? When I try to upload a logo on Cafepress and put it over my heart area (I was trying sneaky pete), it makes it tiny.

Robert

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is the one I put together and will order. Those that track their 96 GTS will appreciate it!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rev Heat, that is so money

Where did that GTS image come from? it looks familiar...
Could you email it to me?

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Granny - How did you get the logo to be that big on the shirt? When I try to upload a logo on Cafepress and put it over my heart area (I was trying sneaky pete), it makes it tiny.

Robert
The CafePress software automatically resizes the graphic depending on what product you put it on and where you put it. If you choose center placement on a shirt, it will go to full size. Make sure you don't have a lot of empty space surrounding your graphic -- the empty space counts in the uploaded graphic size.

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got it off the Madd Doggs Dodge Plymouth Mopar Gifts. I could not find one better, so I just used it.

Rev
Ah the beauty of the Internet! Yep, you can swipe graphics and modify to make the graphic to use. If you do a search for Viper on CafePress, you'll find a bunch of graphics you can use. I think you'll find graphics for just about every gen and color.

Happy creating your custom Viper-wear y'all! :):):)

(Be sure to share your ideas and creations!)