My long wait is almost over - YEAH !!!

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having been an aspiring wannabe viper owner for as long as I can remember, my wait is now finally over - "almost" that is (3-4 days to go).

My BLACK new 04 left Woodhouse today and is now on its 1800 mile long stretch on the way to its new home here in South Florida where the next 6 months should be fairly nice driving weather.

I look forward to be a real member of the VCA family (even though we SRT guys are sometimes considered the evil kids/black sheeps in the group - hehe - I don't mind - the others will come around sooner or later).

Anyway I shall revert with pics upon arrival, meantime I wish to thank everybody that makes this site and the viper experience so special.

Also a special thanks goes to you Bill Pemberton and the Woodhouse organisation for helping me make this dream come true (and thanks for listening to all whining). You are truly a great guy and the best Sales man I ever met!!.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST - THANK YOU DODGE FOR HAVING THE GUTS TO PRODUCE SUCH A WILD CAR IN THIS DAY AND AGE !!! YOU ARE THE BEST !!!

Next step will be finding a Viper for the wife (but that is a secret for now).

THANKS - OH DID I SAY THAT I AM SOOO EXCITED !!!! YEAH BRING IT ON - Hope to see you all soon at some event

homesite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congratulation on your purchase.

Make sure you 3m film the side sills before you drive it or they will get all chipped up fairly quick.

GRIMONE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the coolest things about the SRT 10 are the dual sets of brake calipers on the rear wheels!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte