My new GTS is here

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Boy Oh Boy.. it came it's here!!
bounce.gif
My 2001 new Red/Silver Stripe GTS. Delivered right to my door here in NW Florida from Bill Pemberton.. in the middle of tropical storm Hanna. It's beautiful and all I can do is sit in the garage and look at it because unless I equip it with a snorkel it's not going anywhere in this deluge. Ah well part of the joy of living in Florida..I just hope this storm moves through enough to let me take her out for a drive this weekend.

Guys I want to thank you for all the advice especially sending me to Bill P. Reading this board and getting ready to buy the Viper has been a wonderful diverson for my wife and I over the past several months. She's fighting cancer and believe me it was a great blessing for us both to be able to focus on "Stripes or not...Corsa or other exhaust..smooth tubes or not...racing harnessess..headers..what kind', and so on, even if for only an hour a night in front of the computer, it "got us away" together for a while. Strapping her in the right seat harness and taking her for just a break in ride will be beyond words...I can't wait.

Paul

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's the great thing about our vipers--for everyone who sells one, we get a new friend!

Welcome!!

You're so lucky to be in florida, home of the worlds best viper super-tuners....

Guess you'll be running 10 seconds soon, huh?

supergrin.gif

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul, way to go!!!!!!!! Awesome car...As mentioned, you have earned a few demerit points for NOT posting pics...These will be cleared as soon as you post...

God Bless you and your wife! Be strong...My mother has just started the same fight...We have no idea what to expect, but we are going to fight it with all we have as a family.

Tomer

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Red/silver '01 ... VERY RARE! 1 of about 35!

Congrats!

wink.gif
LOVE the color!

OP
OP
M

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone...I know I know...I'll get a photo posted and work on the Avatar ASAP..as soon as this tropical mess goes north and I can pull the Viper outside and do it justice. Thanks for all the kind words about my wife, she's only 41 and this car has been great medicine...Paul

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and good luck on all fronts. See you and I are in the same boat. Who says Friday the 13th is unlucky?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang