My new Paint Job 2001 GTS Black/white

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME!!!

Looks great and I love smoked lenses!!!

Have you thought about getting the fuel cap painted or powder coated?

OP
OP
F

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think with what they charged you they could of have pulled the screws out of the wheel wells other then painting over them,Just the little details that say alot. Car looks nice..

I dont think my car has any painted over Screws, at least not any I have seen. My car was painted in peaces I dont know how thy would have painted a Screw. So I'm not sure what it is you are talking about?

You must be registered for see images

Less you are talking about these Rivits, and I had them paint them by MY choice. But those are those plastic RIVITS not screws, I thought thy would look better painted.

Last edited:

MarcRoth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt look at the right rear wheel opening. Or maybe it is me... Car still looks ****.

OP
OP
F

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt look at the right rear wheel opening. Or maybe it is me... Car still looks ****.

Your talking about the upper part, those are not Screws, those are those big head plastic rivets. The those were painted at my request, I thought thy would look better that way.

The only screws in the rear wheel opening are the 3 that go to the back bumper, and you can see from the picture I posted in my last post, those are not painted.

Thanks

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I have been thinking about doing somthing with that, but am leaning towards doing one of the ones with the Snake on it.

I had mine painted the same color as my stripes. Really sets everything off. I pulled all the logos of my car but before that had considered one with the logo as well.

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fastmatt is right, those are rivets and there is no reason to take them out and not have them painted. In fact I think it looks better with them painted.

BTW, do you not know how to spell 'they' fastmatt? thy is bugging me! lol

OP
OP
F

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Peaces" is bugging the hell outta me.

How about that price range sir?

:usa:

Fastmatt is right, those are rivets and there is no reason to take them out and not have them painted. In fact I think it looks better with them painted.

BTW, do you not know how to spell 'they' fastmatt? thy is bugging me! lol

Ok guys, I’m Dyslexic, that means I have a disability that prity much makes it impossible to be a good speller. I’m assuming that you are both adults, therefore you should know that making fun of people with disability’s became un-cool around the 3rd grade. So less you also go around making fun of people in wheelchairs, and those that are def or blind why don’t you leave my spelling alone. Because I have about as much control of the disability I was borne with as people with other disabilities do. Being a bad speller did not stop me from becoming a self made millionaire so how about you give the Jr. high school jokes about it a rest?

So back into the adult world, the Paint work cost $5500 and the 3 black viper Emblems were another $500ish. the car required no body work seeing how the car was perfect when I brought it to them, so it was just a prep and paint no repair. When I picked it up I tipped the painter another $200 because I was so happy with the job. I got a very good hook up on the paint work from the owner of the body shop, he knows I own allot of cars and was trying to show me how grate of work thy can do.