My new Sapphire ACR is here!

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, my Viperlessness didn't last more than a few weeks this time. After I sent my Copperhead off the the ice fields of Sweden I swore to my wife that I'd take a year off. Fortunately for me, Bill Pemberton had just the fix for my emptiness. The exact 2001 Sapphire ACR that I tried to buy from the original Texas owner almost 3 years ago. Yep, it had a few thousand more miles on it(now 9,000), but they appear to be very careful ones. It's everything I could have hoped for. Just as described by Bill, and real gem. THANKS once again for job well done!

It felt just like an old pair of comfy jeans when I climbed in it. Perfect fit and just how I remember a GTS to feel(which is much more comfortable than I found my SRT!!) Less refined yeah, but more visceral. A true classic. I had forgot just how much attention a Viper can get. In just the first afternoon, I was amazed by how many people were gawking at it. My Copperhead had nowhere near the the buzz factor of this ACR:D

Here are a few pics-

You must be registered for see images

Viper ACR Lover 02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ACRs are just perfect in themselves. I think that the wheels are what make the car. My humble opinion. Gorgeous car and good luck

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte