My new Viper pit

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How much does that house cost down there? (If you don't mind me asking)

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea i was thinking the same thing. In GA it has to be very reasonable one would think.

Yeah, I know it's nowhere near Cali or Florida. I live in Wisconsin and just wondering what how it compares.

I wonder what he does for a living.

lonestar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, very nice place there. Since I can't beat you at autoxing, how about some tennis. :D

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your aerial view is missing a heli-pad;)

Beautiful layout:2tu:

Thanks, believe it or not the big end of a garage was used to park a Bell Jet Ranger....he would put it down in the driveway and fold the blades back......so the neighbor says.
It would be cool to have one, but then I couldn't go anywhere because I couldn't afford a plane :)

Boy, do you even play tennis? :rolaugh:

Tennis...*** is that :D

Tony
Is a landing strip and 200' tower with a 5 element beam antenna, to help locate the estate, in your future?

My goal was to have a paved strip/hanger behind my house. Then this one came along....I'll just have to keep driving to the airport ;)
The beam.....how did you figure that one out ? I have bunches of antennas/tower that haven't been up for years. A wire or multiband vertical and maybe a two meter sideband antenna will go up in the future. The wife never was fond of my tower. At that time I had about 6 or 7 antennas in the back yard and some were large. CQ CQ CQ

How much does that house cost down there? (If you don't mind me asking)

I hate to make you guys feel bad. Ga. isn't NY or Ca for sure....thank goodness for our prices (remember our wages are lower too) This house needed some work and "as is" it appraised for 1.2 m. It was a foreclosure and I got in well below that. Between two banks they had somewhere around 1.5m on it in 2001.
Here is the listing on the house I'm moving from, 4400 sq ft. top/bottom garages, 13 yrs old, 1.1 acres $387,500. That is in the higher range around here for "normal" houses (no acreage, no lake, no mountain top) Houses above 500k or so are fairly rare unless it's a farm or a bunch of acreage or on the lake etc.
http://www.chattanoogamls.net/(vwc2t1mblod4up55iyl02q55)/propertyDetails.aspx?mls=1086286

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wife never was fond of my tower. :omg:

Good then ship it to VA. I will cover the freight charges.:D

Our new QTH with 5.5 acres is located near the top of the Blue Ridge Mountains (1500' above msl).

The County has a 100' limit on towers but I doubt they will climb it to check.

73s

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad for a Bus driver!

As you sip your champagne and contemplate life at your house in the clouds think of your peasant friends living in the waste lands of society.

Nice pad, keep that garage clean for my next visit.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That place is awesome. How far away from Aiken SC is the new place. I know that I am not a VCA but I would love to meet some of the Viper guys at the cook out, and if Chad is going to be there who knows what he is going to bring. ;)

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1Tony1,

Absolutely love the house and garage....how about a Viper pinball machine to top it all off? I have my eyes on one of them on ebay, but I think it would fit your garage better than mine right now.

Regards,
Aaron

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to brag, but I've been working on my crib too.
This is what a mil gets you here. I'm hoping to flip it quick for a tidy lil sum.

You must be registered for see images attach

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the GA-VCA President, I'm sure I'm suppose to say something politically correct like "congratulations" in this thread. But the last time I was politically correct was the early 90's I believe. Therefore, just add me to the list of people who hate you :D :D . But since you offered a GA-VCA cookout after a mountain run, I'll pretend like I like you :D :D I'll call you this coming week and see when I can move in...I mean when we can schedule the cookout :2tu: :headbang:

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate you also, i'm so jealous! Do you know that your"Guest house" above your garage is bigger then my house. Yah thats sad I know, man you ****!

But seriously you have the ultimate house/garage!

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
... Wow... You do alright! Are the houses around you of similar size and ammenities? Just curious, but what is the going rate in that area for houses like yours?

I can only imagine how much it has taken to make a move to that place. I hate moving, it is one of my least favorite things to do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery