My new Viper pit

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that is the nicest setup I have ever seen. The garage is scary and the view is incredible.
In NY/NJ that would be 5 plus million.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn Tony! I'm now thinking I might not be able to afford your rates. :D

Forgot about Chad coming over for a cookout. You know he'll be going to ******* instead.

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Tony!
It looks like you are making it "home" (at least the garage is getting filled!)
When you were first looking at it, I thought you were just playing wish on it. Obviously you did more than wish... you executed!
Sweet house. That is one of the nicer pads I've seen.
Here in Northern California, that would likely be 10's of millions of dollars - depending on location.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, that is one sweet house. I live in Cleveland TN, and drive down I-75 past Dalton every day to work. I will try and see it on my drive down. Is it on the left or right side if you're going south on 75 from Chatt?

That pool and view is amazing! I didn't realize Whitfield county had any property with a view that good. We just built a $350,000 house in Cleveland, but there a few things I will definitely look for when we move (not any time soon), your house is PERFECT. I agree with the others, I am glad you are able to enjoy some of life's niceities.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember seeing your other house in person once, I drove over there with a guy from Ringgold Dodge who asked your opinion on what I should do.... if you remember I am the guy with the black/silver ACR that had a bad install on a catback and header setup.. (the clamps on the sidesills were put on wrong and a bolt went through my sidepanel by a **** near Nashville).

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, that is one sweet house. I live in Cleveland TN, and drive down I-75 past Dalton every day to work. I will try and see it on my drive down. Is it on the left or right side if you're going south on 75 from Chatt?

That pool and view is amazing! I didn't realize Whitfield county had any property with a view that good. We just built a $350,000 house in Cleveland, but there a few things I will definitely look for when we move (not any time soon), your house is PERFECT. I agree with the others, I am glad you are able to enjoy some of life's niceities.

I'm blushing.....thanks guys. Remember I'm still the bus driver and the toilet plunger at work and the one covered with grease at home :D

jpa99acr,
When you are northbound at the 328 exit you can see us on the left about 2 miles ahead. The house across the street is most noticeable.....our trees/shrubs need cut back to be seen much from that far away.

99rt/10....of course you can stay...I'm just worried about you leaving :lmao:

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember seeing your other house in person once, I drove over there with a guy from Ringgold Dodge who asked your opinion on what I should do.... if you remember I am the guy with the black/silver ACR that had a bad install on a catback and header setup.. (the clamps on the sidesills were put on wrong and a bolt went through my sidepanel by a **** near Nashville).

Send me a buyer for the house in Ringgold....you will have soooo much free Viper work you won't know what to do ;) :D

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony it looks like your house and Viper pit is in heaven.

low_clouds.JPG

Cudaman:usa:

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the new palace. You are one lucky guy for sure!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte