Viper Owner
Reaction score
OP
OP
J

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks Nice, is there any reason you didn't put them on the inside too!

I thought about putting it between the stripes at first but didn't think it would look right around the front emblem and rear center brake light but I'll give it a try tomorrow to see how it looks

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks great. My first thought after reading the title was some kind of star-spangled dolphin on the hood. :omg: You have class though, it looks great! :D

OP
OP
J

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm, this is just my opinion but...
I honestly like the red on the "outside" only. It seems too busy this way... like too much in your face pinstriping or something.
Whereas before it was just a nice subtle compliment to the car. Sometimes less is more. Still a great idea you doing it though.

Mike

OP
OP
J

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Happy to hear opinions - I'll keep it on (in some form Inside/Out or just Out) for Cars and Coffee at F40 Motorsports (home of chasing classic cars) on Saturday 7/7 then peel it off on and clean her up on Sunday

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love it!!!
+1, I think it really looks Good! Either way I don't think you can go wrong (you definitely don't see many with that look). Most All of the cars I've ever seen have always JUST done the outside & I've never really understood WHY! Personally I like it with both stripes, also really sets off your brake pads. jmo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte