My personalized plate Idea

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BYRICER
BYBYRCE

IMO its a good plate idea and as far as I know it is original. But I don't have the guts to put it on my car. I think it might get keyed or something. Also don't want to deal with even more people trying to race me. Please someone with less fear take my plate idea. :)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im thinking the keyed thing as well. I drive mine pretty regularly and wouldnt wanna deal with the worry.

LynnRI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's OK if you want to prove yourself to Hondas

Exactly.
It's all about YOU, not THEM.

(I've learned so much here...it was not so long ago I didn't even know what a ricer was! ;) )

viper_man40

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine says Veteatr, and I just get ribbing from the vet guys when we auto cross but everyone else loves it. But the young punks are not mature enough to be civil and understand humor.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
COPS LOVE MINE - HAS HELPED TO <font color="red"> </font> NOT <font color="black"> </font> GET A TICKET
6041PICT0027-med.JPG

6041DSC00058-med.JPG

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking about "TICKETB8" for a plate, what do you think? I was hoping to get a laugh out of the cops instead of a ticket.... :smirk:

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking about "TICKETB8" for a plate, what do you think? I was hoping to get a laugh out of the cops instead of a ticket.... :smirk:

I saw "TCKT PLZ" in person or in a magazine or something recently.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's OK if you want to prove yourself to Hondas on a daily basis.

Exactly! Don't even get involved with the RICERS, don't temp them in any way, or they will cut-off 3 families in Mini Vans to say they beat that 'Viper talking crap' !

Mine are ***XTRA HP*** ricers get the point! :D

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, Wanted and ViperJon, nice choice...

My plates say:
COPMGNT

I thought about
IH8TKTSor
TKTH8R

also but they don't allow you to combine letters and numbers certain ways in IL. IH8TKTS would have also been great as one of my senior parners' initials are TKT. Could always express myself and claim it was in reference to traffic fines ;)

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The plate on my Supra reads: VPERKLR, funny thing is that some people (not even Viper owners) would get upset and ask me why I hate Vipers :rolleyes:

BYRICER
BYBYRCE

IMO its a good plate idea and as far as I know it is original. But I don't have the guts to put it on my car. I think it might get keyed or something. Also don't want to deal with even more people trying to race me. Please someone with less fear take my plate idea. :)

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Talk about get second looks by the police. When I had to go down and get my VIN# verified, they had half of the department out in the parking lot. 1 FASMF

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how about:

NO STARN (no starin')

RAW PWR (raw power)

PLA TIME (play time)

Even the general public would understand these.

good luck.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had "TCKTPLZ" on the viper for a couple of years now, and have been pulled over once. The cop was cool about it and even asked for a picture (the one shown in the last viper magazine). He did not give me a ticket, so I guess it worked.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had "TCKTPLZ" on the viper for a couple of years now, and have been pulled over once. The cop was cool about it and even asked for a picture (the one shown in the last viper magazine). He did not give me a ticket, so I guess it worked.

Cody stoled my license plate:

8526DSC00449-med.JPG

Difference is when I got pulled over the cop followed the instructions of my license plate. $250 bucks for a 90 in a 70. He was even so gratituitous that he also gave me a $950 fine for no updated proof of insurance....the card I had on me was a day old.

PHQCOPS

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silly you.... I've had it since 2002. Funny that we both have it on our FE's.

Cody stoled my license plate:

8526DSC00449-med.JPG

Difference is when I got pulled over the cop followed the instructions of my license plate. $250 bucks for a 90 in a 70. He was even so gratituitous that he also gave me a $950 fine for no updated proof of insurance....the card I had on me was a day old.

PHQCOPS

[/QUOTE]

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
State denied my plate, WILD ASP

Showed available on their website. "Supposedly" they revoked (would not renew) any plate in OH with "ASP" in it just about the time I submitted my request.

I was so pis**d I settled on a generic plate.

LynnRI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Officer, No More Jelly Donuts For You!!

When I win that 2005 SRT in the raffle, I may get:

OBehave ;) (it's a good one for a girl!)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960