my thread The GTS is Way Better than any Gen III

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
.....got moved to Gen II, just keeping you guys updated. O and don't be a Monumental ********* and get all upset like 2002 Viper GTS ACR. He's very sensitive, but I'm working with him. When we booted him out of Gen II life, we had no idea he would come over and infect you guys. Sorry about your luck. :D

Jon if you take this seriously, you love penis.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are a COMPLETE retard dude.

IT NEVER GOT MOVED, YOU POSTED IT IN THE RT/10 SECTION. omg.. u r such a **** !!

Wow.. no wonder why you reverted to picking an earlier car.. your not smart enough to be 1 year away from gen 3s.

Inferno, if you take this seriously, your a homo.

oh wait a min. thats a reality for you, If you take this seriously, your straight.

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are a COMPLETE retard dude.

IT NEVER GOT MOVED, YOU POSTED IT IN THE RT/10 SECTION. omg.. u r such a **** !!

Wow.. no wonder why you reverted to picking an earlier car.. your not smart enough to be 1 year away from gen 3s.

Inferno, if you take this seriously, your a homo.

oh wait a min. thats a reality for you, If you take this seriously, your straight.

He missed an invaluable opportunity to hold his tongue. Jon you're a sophisticated rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon guys. Can't you guys take this to the "Non-Viper" discussion area or call each other on the phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS