My Vipers and my new garage

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thought I would share some pics.My better half surprised me at Christmas with some updates on my garage.I knew she was doing some stuff,but I didnt expect the floor and other things.Thanks to Adam for posting the pics for me.I have alot of trouble with computers.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures? What pictures? I don't see no stinking pictures!
C'mon Adam, put down that cocktail beverage and get with it! His WIFE did this!! This is CRITICAL information! How was this accomplished??

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I would share some pics.My better half surprised me at Christmas with some updates on my garage.I knew she was doing some stuff,but I didnt expect the floor and other things.Thanks to Adam for posting the pics for me.I have alot of trouble with computers.

Here you go CJ..

http://vca2.viperclub.org/gallery/data/500/207redone2-med.jpg

http://vca2.viperclub.org/gallery/data/500/207redone1-med.jpg

http://vca2.viperclub.org/gallery/data/500/207redone-med.jpg

If you click on these.... they are not as huge, not sure what's going on - original poster requested this edit.

VENM8R

Viper Owner
Reaction score
R----E----S----I----Z----E
P--------------L---------------E---------------A---------------S---------------E
(the pics)
T----------H----------E----------Y

A----------R----------E

T----------O----------O

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO! Your screen is too small!

>>>R----E----S----I----Z----E
P--------------L---------------E---------------A---------------S---------------E
(the pics)
A----------R----------E
T----------O----------O
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide<<<

VENM8R

Viper Owner
Reaction score
NO! Your screen is too small!

NO! My screen is 20"/50.8 cm - metric conversion provided free of charge for our euro friends, thanks to the teachings of 'metric man'*. :smirk:

*Remember him from the early 70's? a chap with long sideburns? and a metric middle (ruler) for a body?

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
>>>R----E----S----I----Z----E
(the pics)
A----------R----------E
T----------O----------O
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide<<<

They're just excited

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
True,
I wound not hang those curtains in kids room!!

When someone gives you a garage like this for a Christmas present,the last thing I would do is pick at the one thing that I would have done differently.I can live with the curtains,she thinks there cute.So what.It must have been tough finding curtains related to cars,but they do have licence plates all over them.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think she did great, of course I dont really know what it looked like before. Any woman that supports your cars & garage gets thumbs up from me!

Andy

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

And what may I ask is this?

I didnt think that would be noticed.Well,I do have some ZR1's,and they are really cool cars.And the funny part is that the ZR1 owners that I know and talk to,arent like many of the corvette owners with an attitude.ZR1 guys are true high performance enthusiasts,and most have the utmost respect for the VIPER.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And what may I ask is this?

I didnt think that would be noticed.Well,I do have some ZR1's,and they are really cool cars.And the funny part is that the ZR1 owners that I know and talk to,arent like many of the corvette owners with an attitude.ZR1 guys are true high performance enthusiasts,and most have the utmost respect for the VIPER.

The cats out of the bag. We have a closet corvette guy. ;)

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
viper585,

Great garage and gift!

What size is your garage? 2 doors? I love the size and want to know how to make my next garage.

Thanks.It is 30x20,2 doors.Looks bigger,but if its set up right,you can fit 3 cars,a sofa,tables,and a fridge filled with the bev. of your choice.

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper585 -

I'm a Viper/ZR1 owner myself. :)

ZR1 owners are their own breed - you hit the nail right on the head.

I have just one ZR1...a '94 Torch red/red 405 with a little over 4K on the clock.

She is a real blast - 383 at the wheels last time we put her on the dyno with headers and exhaust work only.

Drop me a line sometime! :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte