My wheels arrived today!

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course I took the day off so I could take delivery of them and put them on.;)

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

best looking gen 2 viper wheel in my opinion factory or otherwise.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stuff Michael has been selling looks to be really excellent stuff. I purchased a '99 shift knob from him and the condition was outstanding. These BBS wheels look brand new.

Soooo, how old are those tires?

OP
OP
J

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stuff Michael has been selling looks to be really excellent stuff. I purchased a '99 shift knob from him and the condition was outstanding. These BBS wheels look brand new.

3 years i think? they look brand new, still have the nubbys, owner claims 300 (three hundred) miles of use.

OP
OP
J

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yeah, his stuff looks well cared for. I hate going to the classifieds.. theres so much I want.

what did the 99' shift knob look like?

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course I took the day off so I could take delivery of them and put them on.;)

You must be registered for see images attach

best looking gen 2 viper wheel in my opinion factory or otherwise.

We just get a little bit excited, been there done that looks great.....

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, his stuff looks well cared for. I hate going to the classifieds.. theres so much I want.

what did the 99' shift knob look like?

The '99 knob is the same as the '00 - '02. I think it may also have been used in the Gen IIIs.

Yup, classifieds are full of stuff you didn't know you needed until you saw the ad...

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look great!!
What are you doing with the wheels you took off?

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am jealous. I wanted those and begged and pleaded with ninja to sell them to me but you beat me to them. :mad: But at least they have a good home. They were going to go on my new 98' red GTS, just like yours. These are the best looking rims ever made for the Viper. No aftermarket imitations ever came close, not even ones from BBS themselves. Do me a favor and take a good side shot outside in the sun. I want to see what mine will look like someday...

Anyone have a set of these rims for sale? I'll sell my left nut to get a set.

OP
OP
J

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am jealous. I wanted those and begged and pleaded with ninja to sell them to me but you beat me to them. :mad: But at least they have a good home. They were going to go on my new 98' red GTS, just like yours. Do me a favor and take a good side shot outside in the sun. I want to see what mine will look like someday...

Anyone have a set of these rims for sale? I'll sell my left nut to get a set.

I'll do so tomorrow. they look fantastic. I've been looking since I bought my Viper a year ago off/on for a nice set.
there were a couple people who messaged me but either wanted too much.. ($4000) rims only. or wern't ready to sell, and ebay is a joke, some ******* has one front listed for $1000.
they're incrediabally difficult to find... these are damn near showroom condition, Ninjaviper is the man.

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks!! it's like having the car for the first time again.

Selling. no sense in letting them rot in my garage.

Are the ones you are taking off the originals? My rears have an issue and I need to replace them at some point. I've got a 98 GTS.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. The GEN II ACR wheels are the best looking GEN II wheel, IMO. I do have to say though, that the 5 spokes (GEN II version) look damn good too, especially when the car is lowered. These ACR wheels also look pretty damn good on the SRT's as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery