MYRTLE BEACH VIPERS

holdontight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in myrtle beach till the 23rd an may be moving down here. I am interested in finding others in the area and about the area.Any info would be great.

Seifer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I goto MB at least 3x a year (at least). Never ever have I seen a Viper there. Seen a few ON THE WAY (I live in Hickory, NC...5 hrs away), but never any once we got there.

In fact, nicest ride I seen down there was our old one (Silver 95 Carrera4). And that was during 'black biker week' back in 98'.

Where are you staying now? Which part will/might you be moving to?

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lived in Ocean Isle Beach, NC (about 20 minutes from N. Myrtle) for about 2 and a half years. I had a '96 blue/white stripe GTS from Jan until about August 2002. There was a guy with the same year/model as mine with ACR wheels who lived just off the beach, on about 40th N. ave or so. anyway i'll be back there this spring/summer a few times and will have another Viper by then. feel free to drop me a email at [email protected] and i'll drop you a line when i come in town. the race scene there *****. BAD. lots of rice.

BIRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got back Sunday. 36 holes a day for 6 days. I didn't see any Vipers or rare cars, it was not real Sunny. The local Harley dealer has all models in stock and is offering 500 off list. Stop at Nuttin Butts on 501 and ask for Rita, tell her Dave from Ct with the tatto sent ya.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery