Naming Your Viper

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do some of you have a name for your car? I'm debating over a small list of what to name my new toy. Like my road bicycle Shirley (that's why I'm RoadiJeff) it will be a woman's name because I would never ride a guy.

Right now Elvira, the mistress of the dark, is at the top of my list. She's a black car, ****, and the 6-letter name would fit on a personalized license plate (rear only, of course).

You must be registered for see images attach

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the name, but "ELVIRA" on a license plate sounds incredibly lame to me.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my opinion i do not name my fast cars because some how they end up getting wrecked. Call me supersticious but i just call her my baby and thats it. lol
I'm glad i modified my car or else we would have been twins lol see you around St.louis some time.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agreed, name it, but don't plate it. People will think YOUR name is Elvira. Everyone from Jerry Springer will try to hook up with you.

DEADEYE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey bud. Elvira is taken! lol.
8648Copy_of_Transit_GTS_elvira_sig_2.jpg
:2tu:

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucille as in Lucy sort of fits for those driving RED. Full of fire inside and out! No plate!

Side note: A guy once had a specialty plate made that read "NO PLATE" not good, everytime a cop wrote a ticket for a car that didn't have a plate this poor sap got another letter in the mail from the traffic court telling him to pay up! Big Mistake!

PS. I'd call your black Viper ANGUS! :headbang:

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My daughters call it "Daddy's Girlfriend"

Your daughters call me "Big Daddy"
Haha, sorry, couldn't resist. I'm just in a goofy mood.

BTW, Sorry I couldn't make it to Carlisle. I will show up next year when I have more to represent.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BTW, Sorry I couldn't make it to Carlisle. I will show up next year when I have more to represent.

My daughters dont know you..... Unless you date elementary school girls?

:buttkick:

Are you going to buy more steel wool??? :2tu:

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I never really named my car but I think it's name is "Sick". Several times, I've heard people say, "Wow, that's Sick", like it was a long lost friend of theirs ;)

Santo

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm only kidding Lauri. Nice job winning your class this weekend.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, here's a funny story.
When that movie Gigli came out with Bennifer on the poster, my kids asked me what "Gigli" meant.
I looked at the poster, at JLo specifically, and said "I think it means 'big butt'".
The kids got a good laugh out of it, but when I brought the GTS home, they looked at it from behind -- wide and low with those huge meats -- and they said "Dad, you should call it Gigli!"
Well, it's not her official name but on occasion we've referenced her as such. Still get a laugh out of it.
:smirk:

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RoadiJeff-

Hey! I think I saw you on Wildhorse Creek Road this weekend. I was in a blue GS400 and waved b/c I thought you were our club pres. who has a black '00 RT/10 and lives in Wildwood. There is another black '94 off Wildhorse owned by a guy in the club. I'm off 109, but am moving into Miramonte next week.

Shoot me a p.m. if you want to hook up and cruise sometime or need info on the Gateway VCA!

Best,

Michael

BTW- my wife just calls the GTS "THE BEAST"

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your a idiot :rolleyes:

Not even funny joking :bonker:

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Side note: A guy once had a specialty plate made that read "NO PLATE" not good, everytime a cop wrote a ticket for a car that didn't have a plate this poor sap got another letter in the mail from the traffic court telling him to pay up! Big Mistake!

That sounds like some sort of fake urban legend to me. I am going to call [******] on that.

EDIT...WOW...okay, I was wrong. It is true...
http://www.snopes.com/autos/law/noplate.asp

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** Beast.

The tag says USPWR though to antagonize the foreign sports car owners:)

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)