neat find at Tupelo Automobile Museum

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stopped in to the auto museum on my way to Memphis for work. Found a lot of cool cars, including a 12 mile 1994 Rt/10 with the plastic still on it. Very cool!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 179

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if it leaves a puddle of fluid on the floor? After not being driven for almost 20 years the gaskets and seals have to be about useless.

OP
OP
V

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was the original sticker price. The whole collection is apparently owned by a non-profit that is not allowed to sell any of the vehicles. They also have a tucker in their collection, and the original owner didn't want the museum board to sell it if the museum fell on hard times, so they wrote up some sort of documents that the vehicles in the collection would always belong to the non-profit and could not be sold.

I didn't see any puddles under it, but from the info I got, most of the vehicles are started and run up to temp regularly as long as they are in running order.

:usa: Nick :usa:

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A '92 should bring a pretty good price in 20 years with that many miles, but nothing really sets a red '94 apart from all the other RT 10s that rolled off the assembly line.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang