NEAT NEW PRODUCT FROM MGW>>>>

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as some of you guys know, the main stay of my business is in the firearms and military compnenets field. one of our customers is ASP. they make the cool batons and riot gear for SWAT and special ops. they have designed a machine that makes these very compact and VERY durable safety light keychains. the main purpose for THEIR cusotmers is to snap them on the zipper latch of a jacket for easy access when you need a light and do not have the ability to haul around a heavy flashlight. the civilian use is better served as a cool keychain ring with the handy light feature.

the best part is the body is made or aircraft grade anodized aluminum so i am laser engraving the VIPER logos on them for a nice added touch.

oh and these suckers are BRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT LOOK INTO THEM OR YOU WIIL SEE SPOTS FOR A WHILE>
:eek: :eek: :eek:
these are NOT the cheapo made in china [******] you see in some catalogs. these have over 8 patents on them, and are high quality made in the USA. also they feature a LIFETIME LAMP AND BATTERY!!!!

here are some pics....they come in all 3 colors in either Fangs logo or Sneaky Pete logo.

You must be registered for see images

price is 15.00 plus shipping .

regards
george

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we will not have them up on the site for about a week. if anyone wants them asap just give peggy a call at 706-793-1770 and she can get them right out :)

thanks
george

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn it George...I just got the SRT stuff yesterday. Everytime I get the last new products you offer you turn out another! You are costing me a fortune in shipping charges!
Andy

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damnit, man! I got to have me one of them. I love **** like that. You go boy!

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These things are great! That's right, don't look into them or you will go blind :eek:

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank's George for getting our order to us ASAP! We gave one of George's Viper laser etched flashlights to every Illinois VCA member that attended our May meeting. They are really well done, as all MGW products are, useful and a lifetime warranty to boot. What's not to like. Thanks again George, they were a big hit!

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What no Yellow ones? I bet they would sell faster than
all the others combined. But they are still pretty dang
cool anyway!

yellow would have been awesome but the bodies are not painted they are anodized and yellow is not available. it comes out gold and we tried a few and they looked a bit hokey :eek:

regards
george

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey George, I haven't received the license frame and screws that I ordered. If you haven't shipped it yet could you throw in an SRT version in red. **MGW, Ltd Order Confirmation **
Order No: 005280

Thanks

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey George, I haven't received the license frame and screws that I ordered. If you haven't shipped it yet could you throw in an SRT version in red. **MGW, Ltd Order Confirmation **
Order No: 005280

Thanks

SURE THING!!!!!!

REGARDS
GEORGE