Neat story to share

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called to make a motel reservation for a Viper trip and told the res clerk I would require a ground-floor room where I could keep an eye on my car. He gave me a rate of $119, then asked what kind of car I would be driving. "Dodge Viper", I said. BIG SIGH! I added that if he'd give me a good rate, I'd give him a ride. "My heart is in my throat," he said, "and I just dropped your rate to $94." I asked how old he is (he is 16) and got his name. He said he'd put himself on the schedule so he would be SURE to be working that night! Kids LOVE Vipers!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Ha-ha, that's a great way to get reduced rates!

Plus it made his day!

Another perk of Viper ownership.......

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
a lot of times they will let you park right out front. I always asked the manager and they have no problem with it.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
heh... Kids love Vipers, huh? The day I got in my car, I took it to my School, Sweet Home High School, and showed up at the begining of 9th-(the last period). About 200 students walked out of class, and no joke, at least 20 teachers and half of administration! I recently found out from another local Viper owner who's relative works in the District Office, that the school was flooded with so many referrals and detentions due to me, that the school had to develope a new plan to handle the "problem"!!! This moment was a long time in the making though, when I first placed my order about 4 months before, no one believed that a 17 Y.O. with an internet based business could buy a new Viper... Well, they were wrong. I hope I didnt cost anyone too much money on bets...hehe
emb.gif
mad.gif
shake.gif

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Final GTS:
heh... Kids love Vipers, huh? The day I got in my car, I took it to my School, Sweet Home High School, and showed up at the begining of 9th-(the last period). About 200 students walked out of class, and no joke, at least 20 teachers and half of administration! I recently found out from another local Viper owner who's relative works in the District Office, that the school was flooded with so many referrals and detentions due to me, that the school had to develope a new plan to handle the "problem"!!! This moment was a long time in the making though, when I first placed my order about 4 months before, no one believed that a 17 Y.O. with an internet based business could buy a new Viper... Well, they were wrong. I hope I didnt cost anyone too much money on bets...hehe
emb.gif
mad.gif
shake.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, nice to see a young person who didn't get their car because of Mommy and Daddy's money. Congrats on your business success and new Viper!!!!!

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Final GTS:
MOTOR CITY MADMAN- thanks for the words... Will you be at VOI7?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately no. I'd rather save my money to spend on more mods, like a Roe supercharger come this Spring.
supergrin.gif
By the way, what kind of internet business do you run? Maybe I could learn something from someone half my age.
supergrin.gif
I still need to put that Ferrari and Lamborghini in my garage.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BarbaraAnn:
I called to make a motel reservation for a Viper trip and told the res clerk I would require a ground-floor room where I could keep an eye on my car. He gave me a rate of $119, then asked what kind of car I would be driving. "Dodge Viper", I said. BIG SIGH! I added that if he'd give me a good rate, I'd give him a ride. "My heart is in my throat," he said, "and I just dropped your rate to $94." I asked how old he is (he is 16) and got his name. He said he'd put himself on the schedule so he would be SURE to be working that night! Kids LOVE Vipers!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG to be 16 and have a Viper owning woman coming to my hotel who is going to give me a ride.

Oh to be young again.
smile.gif

Barbra Ann go easy on the kid.
cool.gif

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi BarbaraAnn, good to read your story - nice.
Which Viper are you taking?!
I will never forget my ride in your GT2, thanks.
Best wishes, Nadine & '97 Coupe.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
MOTOR CITY MADMAN- The type of business I own is a type of "used auto parts distribution". Basically, it is a legal chop-shop, I do the exact same thing as them, accept I own the cars I take apart. I also sell cars and parts on the net occasionally for other people, I repair/troubleshoot high-end cars, and soon enough I will be into Manufacturing and Marketing a couple things I am developing for the Viper---which I hope to have ready for VOI7 so I can try to get the word out.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone,
FinalGTS (Dan) is the real deal.
this guy is no BS
he does know his stuff!
he installed my roe fan kit in about 10 mins
and he is da'man!!! For one cruise he a nice 16yr young lady with him. oh be 17 and have a final gts!!!

cool.gif

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JIM- Elise was nothin...(besides a pain in my A$$ that is), you should have been on the cruise when I brought ashley! After the cruise we went back to Pat's and used the Hot Tub...heh
yesnod.gif
blush.gif
yesnod.gif

OP
OP
B

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I will be at VOI7, and I will take the GT-2. Looking forward to renewing acquaintances from previous VOI's and from the 1998 trip to LeMans. See ya'll!

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MOTOR CITY MADMAN- The type of business I own is a type of "used auto parts distribution". Basically, it is a legal chop-shop, I do the exact same thing as them, accept I own the cars I take apart. I also sell cars and parts on the net occasionally for other people, I repair/troubleshoot high-end cars, and soon enough I will be into Manufacturing and Marketing a couple things I am developing for the Viper---which I hope to have ready for VOI7 so I can try to get the word out.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And they say that today's youth have no ambition. This kid proves that America will be great for a long time to come! Great job Final GTS! You deserve everything you have.

venmous

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's to Capitalism. . .Freewill. .. and the ambition of our nation's youth to Suceed and earn the lifestyle they want!!

It's nice to see a fellow young Viper enthusiast who "worked" to get their Viper rather through an old money trust fund.

On the flip side, I am not bitter nor do I hold animosity toward those lucky enough to be born into money; good for them. . .and in the end. . .we all love our Vipers.