Ned help from ACR pros. How do I adjust the shocks on 02 car for best perf.

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an 02 ACR and I need to adjust the shocks so that it does not hop around as much over bumps. can the ACR pros help me on this as i need an expert that can tell me what to turn, in what direction, and how much. I also would like to lower it a bit if that is possible as I heard it was. Can the guys who have done it help me as i do not have an ACR manual. Pictures would be appreciated with in depth instructions

Thanks

cgmaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was also wondering how to adjust them. If you find out please email me. There is nothing in the owners manual that I have found.

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing to do to reduce the bounce is to replace those 1100lbs. springs with either 750 or 800 lbs ones. The ride is SO MUCH better on the street. Still harsh but not unbearable bouncy. Job is not hard to do.
Lowering is relatively easy. Jack it up and with the little ACR tool you should have, you can adjust your ride height on your ACR.

OP
OP
T

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But exactly how do i adjust the ACR shocks. What exactly do i turn to get the shocks lower and a little firmer. I also understand that the springs are to strong for the car, but there has to be some kind of ajustment that can be performed now on the shocks to help it out. If anyone has pictures or even diagrams on how to adjust the ACR shocks it would be appreciated. I have the 02 ACr with i believe the Dynamic shocks.

Thanks