Need a Front Facia Repaint in New Jersey!

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NJ guys - Does anyone have a recommendation for a quality paint shop in the North Jersey area to repaint my front facia? Any shared experiences would be helpful. I was thinking a shop specializing in Vettes might be an option, as well...

Phil(Plumcrazy), I'll definitely be calling your guy, as well. Just looking for further options, in case... :laugh:

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
go to eagle auto body in medford new jersey. they are the best in the state, no sheet, they are like paint gods. I know the 2 brothers that own the joint and it isnt that far of a drive away. really nice guys and really clean and nice shop too.

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try john @ combined auto collision. if you don't mind coming to LI. his number is 631-499-7373. he has done many vipers and is also a viper owner.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the name and address at home. I'll post it later.

I'd also go to the guy that panted adams car. adams car looks great. its the place that mike just posted. and rob I'll take the ride with ya if ya want. its easy to get to

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
paolercio bros autobody in hillside, nj
973-923-6242 ask for Bill and tell him phil sent ya

bth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Phil,

Did you have your sill painted also and if so is he the person that did that also? If so could you PM a rough ballpark of what you were looking at for that because I am planning on doing that soon.

Thanks

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Flash,
What's the car sitting on the top of your rack? Looks like a Porsche. Used to be we could click on Avatars to make them full size photos :(

OP
OP
F

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Flash,
What's the car sitting on the top of your rack? Looks like a Porsche. Used to be we could click on Avatars to make them full size photos :(

Yes, it is a 1987 930. Thanks for the compliment, Phil. A remnant of life before the Viper. :p It's funny. As a teenager during the 80's that was the iconic supercar that I aspired to. So of course, there's a nostalgic, emotional element involved for me. I bought it well back in the 90's and I love the "rawness" and " modability" of the car. Even a moderately modified 930 can still run with the big dogs today. :laugh:

I've had quite a few cars over the past 10 years since I've had the 930. Not one of them could duplicate that kid on Christmas morning feeling that I got when I first drove the Porsche that I worked so hard for. Until the Viper. Phenomenal car. :usa:

And to think, I was just going to try the Viper for a bit and then move on to something else. :bonker:

OP
OP
F

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10king, sent you a PM. I took your advice and went to Eagle. Awesome, awesome work. Any NJ guys that need a nose respray or paint work, look no further, Eagle Autobody is the place to go. And believe me, I am one picky bastage... :p

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave is good, real good... Always high-end cars there. These guys really know body work. I drove by a few weeks ago, and there was a 2002 FE/ACR, that looked like it went into a pole at 90mph.. Im sure, they made it look new..