Need a pic (please) to help decide on striping my hardtop

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 96 White/Blue stripe RT10. I just bought the hardtop for my car and need help in my decision as to what I think it needs. It's missing something. STRIPES ! I'M wanting to stripe it to match the hood and trunk. If anyone has pics of this I would like to see them. Also do you paint the hoop and third brake light area(underneath) to match ? The stripes do not go on to the rear bumper so? will it look right ? I have to say that I love the Hardtop. I always had the soft top and after the hardtop I don't know if the soft will ever make it back on the car. It gives the car a whole different appearance and much quieter ride. Thanks
BURNOUT.gif

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey viperrt96,
I've got a black R/T and have the same dilemma. I want to stripe the top and have been told that any body shop ahould be able to do it. I haven't checked yet, but keep in mind that our stripes are unique in that it was only put on in 96 and they have the additional pin stripes. Post if you come on any leads.

Mike

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are 2 pics showing the stripes down through the center brake light, and a hard top with strips. Mine has full stripes, but your hard top should be striped like the hood with the little stripe as well.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images