Need a place to store my GTS in Lexington, KY

cruser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the process of relocating to Lexington, but haven't found a home to purchase yet. My wife and I are flying into Lexington this weekend to look for homes, but my problem is that Gary is picking up my Viper next week to be transported. Does anyone know of any auto storage places in the Lexington area? I am planning on speaking with the realtor about this, but would prefer it to be more than just your normal storage unit building where I put a lock on it. I would also be able to look around while in Lexington this weekend with any leads anyone may be aware of.

Thanks,

Ryan

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Ryan...I have sent your post to our Southern Director who lives in Frankfort, KY. Hopefully he can be of assistance. In advance...WELCOME to our area !!!

Steve-Indy Sec. VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
C

cruser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate the information from everyone. I didnt find much while I was down there over the weekend, but hopefully I will be able to figure something in the near future.

Thanks again,

Ryan

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Ryan, your listed e-mail just bounced...please e-mail me as I have fellow Viper owner in KY who has offered to help you.

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey ryan

i'm in ohio and about 3 hours from lexington...if you can't find anyone else...i'm sure my 94 would be willing to share the garage!!!!

let me know if you need some help with this.

OP
OP
C

cruser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, email sent. Let me know if you don't get it.

Ryan, thanks for the offer. I'll let you know if I decide to go that route.

I greatly appreciate everyone's help with this.

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a second home in Lexington with a one car garage I just use for storing a project car. If you can't find anything else and need something short term let me know...

OP
OP
C

cruser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

I havent received an email back from you as of yet and want to make sure my work email address I provided didnt block your email for some reason. It does happen from time to time when the corporate server believes it is a personal email. With your willingness to help, I dont want it to seem that I am not responding to any information you may have sent.

Ab- PM sent

Thanks again everyone,

Ryan

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi, Ryan...I did get your e-mail...and, I responded on 1/10....

Now, the question is ...WHICH "Steve" are you looking for since the gentleman that is 15 min. away from Lexington who offered to help is also a "Steve".

Let me know if you did not get his offer that I relayed to you on 1/10.

Steve-Indy

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have the honor of helping him out. Your car will be safe with the little Lamborghini..glad I could be of assistance.

G

grcforce327

I have the honor of helping him out. Your car will be safe with the little Lamborghini..glad I could be of assistance.

Go ahead and install some decent plug wires while carsitting! :headbang: