Need advice: I'm starting to get Coupe envy...

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Your vert is HOT.
2. Hard top conversion really doesn't look/ feel coupe.
3. Get coupe and never look back.
4. Get a girlfriend on the side....

oh wait, that's what I did. Nevermind number four...

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hank;

Can I ask where you got the Supercharged side sill emblems from? Please PM me if you don't mind.

As far as your original question, For what you would consider a loss on the sale of your 03', you might as well just look for a used 96' to 02' GTS coupe. I think the easiest solution to your scenerio is to just buy another one and keep your 03'. That way if you end up in true finanial lock down or heaven's forbid, financial liquidation of toys, you can at least keep the car that is really you, your 03'. A used GTS, if you don't mind a few scratches is probably mid-30s to upper-30s.

Hope that helps!

Take care!

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would be crazy to get rid of that! Your car is one of my top 3 favorite SRTs I've ever seen.

But on a side note, PM me with what you think you might sell it for if you don't mind :D

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have two coupes and they are very nice but there is nothing like having a fast vert, nothing. Maybe it is because it is twin turbo but I vote to get a hard top.

The only trade that would be remotely worth it would be a genIV. Dont go gen3 coupe =complete waste!

Attachments

• side hardtop.jpg
    side hardtop.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 27
  • back hardtop.jpg
    back hardtop.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 22
  • front hardtop.jpg
    front hardtop.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hank;

Can I ask where you got the Supercharged side sill emblems from? Please PM me if you don't mind.

As far as your original question, For what you would consider a loss on the sale of your 03', you might as well just look for a used 96' to 02' GTS coupe. I think the easiest solution to your scenerio is to just buy another one and keep your 03'. That way if you end up in true finanial lock down or heaven's forbid, financial liquidation of toys, you can at least keep the car that is really you, your 03'. A used GTS, if you don't mind a few scratches is probably mid-30s to upper-30s.

Hope that helps!

Take care!

Thanks man! I don't want to add another car. I only have one spot in the garage, and another Viper would have to sit outside, and just just ain't right:lmao:

Here is the link to the emblems: Emblems

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year in Oct did you go to Oceancity, MD?

Keep it... unless you dislike vert for some reason or you go to a Gen IV coupe. I honestly don't like verts, most are ugly, but for some reason Viper verts have this super wide/low look that really puts me in awe when I see them in person.

Yup, I was there....I already know I can't make it this year. I've got a wedding that weekend:crazy2: