Need: Black 93-95 RT10, Stock Look,, PAID MOVIE ROLE

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WOW ! Hundreds of views, dozens of replies, and NO STOCK BLACK Gen 1 Sidepipe RT/10 Avail West or NW? Did not mean to cause wild speculation, just need a CAR!

The film is NOT about Chris Farley, (tho Oldtimers may recall I helped his brother sell his car.)

The film is NOT about Kelsy Grammer.... (Red RT10 given to him by network)

The film is NOT about Jay Leno! (We would not need a black RT, Jay still has his!)

The Bio is NOT about a USAmerican at all.....Athlete/Business leader.....no one you would likley know in USA but The Netherlands Enthusiast might!

Last edited:

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure that a black 99 RT-10 couldn't be fitted with a fake side pipe exhaust exit and hide the tailpipes? I am in Washington and have a black 99 RT10, but it is a bit too new. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you sure that a black 99 RT-10 couldn't be fitted with a fake side pipe exhaust exit and hide the tailpipes? I am in Washington and have a black 99 RT10, but it is a bit too new. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I know that NOW FAMOUS (Sara Palin) 99 Viper....I think I helped you decide to BUY it!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he comes/came from my country?

WOW ! Hundreds of views, dozens of replies, and NO STOCK BLACK Gen 1 Sidepipe RT/10 Avail West or NW? Did not mean to cause wild speculation, just need a CAR!

The film is NOT about Chris Farley, (tho Oldtimers may recall I helped his brother sell his car.)

The film is NOT about Kelsy Grammer.... (Red RT10 given to him by network)

The film is NOT about Jay Leno! (We would not need a black RT, Jay still has his!)

The Bio is NOT about a USAmerican at all.....Athlete/Business leader.....no one you would likley know in USA but The Netherlands Enthusiast might!

GTS Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess is.........

Melvin Pelupessy aka djtheviper, the viper

"A new deejay was born, and because of his love for the car and the snake he called himself "The Viper"".

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I passed along this info to a local friend- I thought he would have contacted you by now:dunno:
\

He did contact me by email and left out his fone number..... I sent him a mail today. He is in Temecula and 1st choice is WA or OR then CA..... we now have a OR car, maybe.... THANKS!

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of someone from the Netherlands who owned a black Viper RT/10...Owns a bunch of Lamborghinis too....For some odd reason the initials E.L.V.H come to mind. I know a movie was to be made about him...I wonder.

Heysie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of someone from the Netherlands who owned a black Viper RT/10...Owns a bunch of Lamborghinis too....For some odd reason the initials E.L.V.H come to mind. I know a movie was to be made about him...I wonder.

Hmm, wouldn't Eddie had a red one with white stripers.;)
You must be registered for see images