Need Corsa or Bellanger

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to try a good slightly use Cat back exhaust for my 08 coupe. I would like the mufflers with Chrome tips. OR possibly just Chrome tips and I will try straight pipes from the cats back and weld on the Chrome tips. Any suggestions on this topic would be appreciated. :2tu:
Cheap or free is not a problem, I can send a thank you card if you like! :D

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to try a good slightly use Cat back exhaust for my 08 coupe. I would like the mufflers with Chrome tips. OR possibly just Chrome tips and I will try straight pipes from the cats back and weld on the Chrome tips. Any suggestions on this topic would be appreciated. :2tu:
Cheap or free is not a problem, I can send a thank you card if you like! :D
You're kidding, right? You just bought an $80k car (or what ever) and you're asking people to .........GIVE........ you "cheap or free" an exhaust system?? "I would like" this and "I would like" that..... But "I want chrome tips"

Clearly, I must have missed something.........

Last edited:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
belanger magnaflow has nice tips but unfortunately u have to pay for em

v2.JPG

OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey you must not get my humor!:dunno: Sorry if I offended you! :omg:
Although I am looking for something cheap and used to experiment with. I would take a damaged set to cut off the tips and mount on Straight pipes or on Stock mufflers. Or good used set, I will pay for them, so dont get your ******* in a Knot.:lmao:
Anyone have anything in advice or parts let me know.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Lee, I did not know we had ads for Items Wanted. I have found it and put the ad in! :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi