need front exhaust mounts

Barrels

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know where I could get front exhaust mounts? I need the rubberish blocks, the bolts, and the bracket for both sides.

Reaction score
Should be a lot of take offs out there, we always send home the mounts with the stock exhaust when we install headers and we have done 40+ installs since 08'. Let me know if you don't get any hits and I will scrounge up some for you from a customer.

OP
OP
B

Barrels

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mark or FLX109, I haven't gotten any PM's or anything, so let me know if you can get a hold of some for me. I would love to get them as soon as I can.

Also, thanks for the mounts Mark. Those things make an incredible difference. I could not be happier with the results.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrels, can you email me a picture of what you need?? I just had the exhaust done about a 2-3 weeks ago and I am 99% positive I have what you need. The guy buying the car as far as I know does not want the stock stuff, and I am sure he would like to see someone in the club getting some use out of them.

[email protected]

-Tim

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark or FLX109, I haven't gotten any PM's or anything, so let me know if you can get a hold of some for me. I would love to get them as soon as I can.

Also, thanks for the mounts Mark. Those things make an incredible difference. I could not be happier with the results.

Barrels you all set? I will check again today.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang