Need Help Finding O2 Simulators

w8liftn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm looking for a set of Oxygen simulators for my '02 GTS. I recently went through a divorce which unfortunately is gonna put my car back on the street as a daily driver instead of a weekender. I had done a side exhaust conversion a while back and never had any issues, but now with the extra miles and traffic that I'm dealing with it's made finding some a necessity because it's tripped the check engine light and a couple of other issues. I'm still running the stock catalytic converters, the issue is that the old sensors won't reach to the side exhaust and I was told that my only option is simulators.

I had called a popular person at a popular Viper parts place that was recommended on this site and was told that he couldn't sell them but could give them away with a purchase. Turns out it had to be a large purchase and unfortunately, again due to my divorce, I don't have the cash to do a big brake conversion or any other of his suggestions just to get a set of simms for "free." I really need a set and I'm not trying to break any air pollution laws, the stock sensors simply won't reach.

I haven't posted here in a couple of years because of other priorities, but when I used to someone always came through for me here and I want to thank everyone for their help or suggestions in advance!

:usa:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm looking for a set of Oxygen simulators for my '02 GTS. I recently went through a divorce which unfortunately is gonna put my car back on the street as a daily driver instead of a weekender. I had done a side exhaust conversion a while back and never had any issues, but now with the extra miles and traffic that I'm dealing with it's made finding some a necessity because it's tripped the check engine light and a couple of other issues. I'm still running the stock catalytic converters, the issue is that the old sensors won't reach to the side exhaust and I was told that my only option is simulators.

I had called a popular person at a popular Viper parts place that was recommended on this site and was told that he couldn't sell them but could give them away with a purchase. Turns out it had to be a large purchase and unfortunately, again due to my divorce, I don't have the cash to do a big brake conversion or any other of his suggestions just to get a set of simms for "free." I really need a set and I'm not trying to break any air pollution laws, the stock sensors simply won't reach.

I haven't posted here in a couple of years because of other priorities, but when I used to someone always came through for me here and I want to thank everyone for their help or suggestions in advance!

:usa:

Call DC Performance and order their "Quick Fire" O2 sensors. They can give you custom lengths.