NEED HELP, WHO REPAIRS CHROME RIMS? *&%^^%*&^

andrew8896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got cut off earlier today and forced to lightly rub a curb... so now I have light curb rash on one of my rear wheels. Its not that bad.. but you can see it without looking too hard.

*^*&^*#&^$#*&^ I am beyond p****ed off about the whole thing... this easily ruined what was a nice day.

Anyone know who to send a chrome rim to for repair?

Thanks guys...

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheel America is reasonable and good. Cali Chrome is spozed to be best...but it will cost you and I'm note sure you need much based on what you described.

OP
OP
A

andrew8896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks... I'll start looking around... anyone know of someone local to MI let me know.....

OP
OP
A

andrew8896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, looking at thier site, they look like they do great work.. my rim is nothing compared to the before and afters they have pics of... I'll have to call and see if they do chrome though.

http://www.fixrim.com/

Someone local would be better though..

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MCVO had a review at a place last year that does that type of repair. If Bruce sees this he will come on and indicate the place.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found it. The place is Motorwerks 248-668-6793 at 3200 walnut lake rd in Commerce Township.

OP
OP
A

andrew8896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Called Motorwerks.. they dont do work on Chrome wheels however. But they do have the proper equipment to de-mount, mount and balance the wheel for me.

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i've looked for someone in my area (cincinnati) and have found no one! if anyone knows of someone good, let me know. thx

:confused: