Need help with options for a 2008

vincy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are planning to by a 2008 Viper, it will be out fisrt Viper, but we have had other fast cars. The dealer was of no use with the options, and we haven't found much on the web.

What are the wheel options? On the list there is an aluminum razor wheel and a polished H spoke. The H spoke is on the Dodge site, but where is a picture of the razor wheel?

We are getting black. How dark are the graphite strips? We would like them to be subtle, not stand out too much.

What are the Graphite instrument bazel and the light acr bezel? Is it one or the other? As yo can see the dealer knew nothing.

What are the Light arc and graphite shifter bezels?

What is the premium two tone interior? Where can we see pictures? What are the color options?

It's not on the option list, but is there a set of factory installed 5 point restraints?

We are new to the Viper world. We had Lingenfelter and other modded vets, but have not had contact with the Viper group. We hope to place the order in a couple days. Thanks for your help. Vincy and Mary.

PS: I guess I'm a lucky guy, the wife wants to stop with the modded vets, which she says are common, and go for the Viper.

V

Venomiss

This is the 2008 sticky thread at the top of the page:

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=598123

Read through it and it may answer many questions you have.
There is a search button at the top of the page and you can get all kinds of threads
by plugging in base words-"2008 viper" or" Dealerships".
It is very helpful. Good luck!

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are planning to by a 2008 Viper, it will be out fisrt Viper, but we have had other fast cars. The dealer was of no use with the options, and we haven't found much on the web.

What are the wheel options? On the list there is an aluminum razor wheel and a polished H spoke. The H spoke is on the Dodge site, but where is a picture of the razor wheel?

We are getting black. How dark are the graphite strips? We would like them to be subtle, not stand out too much.

What are the Graphite instrument bazel and the light acr bezel? Is it one or the other? As yo can see the dealer knew nothing.

What are the Light arc and graphite shifter bezels?

What is the premium two tone interior? Where can we see pictures? What are the color options?

It's not on the option list, but is there a set of factory installed 5 point restraints?

We are new to the Viper world. We had Lingenfelter and other modded vets, but have not had contact with the Viper group. We hope to place the order in a couple days. Thanks for your help. Vincy and Mary.

PS: I guess I'm a lucky guy, the wife wants to stop with the modded vets, which she says are common, and go for the Viper.

To see what the various wheels, stripes and two-tone interiors look like, try:

www.drivesrt.com

Caveat: this is a computer image and may not give a 100% accurate rendition of color depth, etc but it's a good start.

Here is a preliminary pic of the bezels:

2008_early_DCX_bezel_options.jpg

Hope this helps.

/Rich

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, I would go with the graphite bezels and silver stripes with the black. If you want to break up the black interior, I would go with the black/gray two tone. The gray, silver, and graphite would complement each other nicely against the beautiful black (if you can keep it clean enough!). Wheels - all will look great with this combo but my personal choice would be the H rims firsts, or the stock five star second for a more traditional look. The razor wheels don't do anything for me. You should look for yourself by going to dodge.com. You can now look at your choices picking out the body colors and wheels.

Your wife has excellent taste.