need KC area vipers, ferraris, lamborghinis for hot rod / hot girl calendar shoot

tattooed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
this is my first post here, but i have been lurking for quite a while now. i'm both a former and future viper owner (but viperless atm).

anybody interested in possibly getting your car in a hot rod / hot girl calendar? there is no money involved, but your car (or even your g/f or wife!) could become famous.

we need Vipers, Ferraris, and Lamborghinis.

it should be a good time - you'll get to hang out with a bunch of gearheads and half-naked models. some of the pics may involve ******* or full ******, so if you are offended by ******, or if you don't want your car photographed with naked women, then you don't need to contact me.

if you are in the Kansas City area, and will be available this weekend on saturday afternoon, and would like drive down and let us photograph your car, then drop me an email at [email protected]

also, we can always use more models too, so feel free to contact me at the same email address for details about that.

side note - this weekend we also have the USAC World Finals in KC, so there will be more to do than just eat steaks and tip cows.

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I replied to your email to me. Just in case you didn't get it, I am okay with swim suits but not full ******. Goes against my beliefs. Also, are we talking about these women "ON" the cars or delicately planted around them? It makes a huge difference to me. haha NO ONE sits on my car.

OP
OP
T

tattooed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey Norman,

yep! i got your email. thanks very much for the quick reply. i understand completely about the beliefs. i suspected that you might not be interested, after i checked out your web site. but since you are so close, i felt that it would be rude for me to not at least extend an invitation. btw, you have a heck of sweet stable of cars! and your wife is simply too cool. i showed my wife your viper page and told her that she better start working overtime. ;)

the girls will be "around" and "near", but not "on" the cars. at least not on my car, and not on yours either if you don't want them on it.

if/when you have some time, we should get together for dinner one day. we (area "outlaw" gearheads) usually get together on the weekends. usually, it is just Corvettes, Vipers, NSXs, Supras, Camaros, etc, but we have fun and stay out of trouble. i think you may have talked to JoeyG ('01 C5 owner). anyway, we have heard of you, and we even heard some good stuff too. ;) heheh - j/k.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960